By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your state's/country's embarrassing stereotype?

I'm Canadian

so I guess we all eat maple syrup, we live in igloos, we all have dog sleighs, we're pussies (no military compared to USA), we say sorry too much...I don't really know much else. Of course there's hockey but you said embarrassing stereotypes and there's nothing wrong with playing the best sport in the world.

Around the Network
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
Icelanders are morbidly Obese and live in igloos

lol you're icelandic?

Yes.

pezus said:

Icelanders live in igloos or something.

icelanders eat magma for breakfast

icelanders have wales as pets

icelanders love handball, most of the time on both balls

yes

Southern California is cursed with what we call 'the Orange Curtain.' It is Orange Count California, and while it looks pretty it shows dramatically illiterates every problem with Americans.

Overweight, narrow minded angry gluttons, that have never traveled anywhere and see no reason for it. They are notorious for being racist bigots and yet because the place it kept clean some people think it's cool.

I actually had some say to me, "I've never been anywhere outside of SoCal and I don't see a reason why. I mean Everyone wants to live here, so this must be the best place in the world."

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

pezus said:

Icelanders live in igloos or something.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:

Given the society in Sweden, i don't find it hard to believe that you actually think that

...what?

It's ok, you were probably thought by your environment to think like that. I just think it's a bit sad, that's all

By all means, feel free to elaborate. I would very much like to hear your thoughts on our society (and yes, I am well aware that it's not perfect. Just like every other).

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Player1x3 said:

Given the society in Sweden, i don't find it hard to believe that you actually think that

...what?

It's ok, you were probably thought by your environment to think like that. I just think it's a bit sad, that's all

By all means, feel free to elaborate. I would very much like to hear your thoughts on our society (and yes, I am well aware that it's not perfect. Just like every other).

I'll just let this guy do the talk, because im using on screen keyboard and it's 00:41 here

all people from new jersey are guidos, just the fact that show jersey shore exists is really embarassing

camaro52391 said:
all people from new jersey are guidos, just the fact that show jersey shore exists is really embarassing

I heard it got cancelled

let's see...

the dutch

1. Always stoned
2. at least half of us are gay cause we have an anual gay pride in Amsterdam and yes we allow gay mariage since 2001
3. We are greedy.ll we alway split the bill.. ‘Going Dutch’
4. we wear these fancy shoes all the time

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)