By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your state's/country's embarrassing stereotype?

the2real4mafol said:

Not this year though, it has been very wet. August was dry, but the other months were very wet. I live in London, and it's supossed to be one of the driest parts of the country, let it still rained alot lol

I remember there being lots of rain before June, but after then I can only recollect a few days where it rained.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
the2real4mafol said:

Not this year though, it has been very wet. August was dry, but the other months were very wet. I live in London, and it's supossed to be one of the driest parts of the country, let it still rained alot lol

I remember there being lots of rain before June, but after then I can only recollect a few days where it rained.

To me it felt like it rained pretty much till July (with occasional sun), then it was sunny till now pretty much  

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

people think we live with hobbits and have sheep running rampant around the streets.

yum123 said:
people think we live with hobbits and have sheep running rampant around the streets.

I only ever think about Flight of the Conchords with you guys. But that's a good thing.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.