By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Suck it Libya! Death valley is now the hottest place on the planet! By the way America basically just went to war again......Will it never end?

Yeah! Suck it, Labia!

Around the Network

Seems like... an expensive overreaction....

it is an election year though....

Took 'em long enough to come to that conclusion.

spurgeonryan said:
Kasz216 said:
Seems like... an expensive overreaction....

it is an election year though....

Does Obama think that this is what America wants? More death, war, and money down the drain? It is sad that it happened, but come on!

It probably is what America wants... honsetly.   Short term anyway.

The American populus tends to get mad and demand action quickly, then later realize how much it cost and the trouble it caused and blame the politicians for doing it.

By then Obama will be reelected though so he really won't care.  He's probably losing the senate anyway... even with Akin staying in his race.

The attacks were nothing to do with Muhammad, they're just butthurt over temperature records.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
The attacks were nothing to do with Muhammad, they're just butthurt over temperature records.

honestly ,they're nothing to do with anything they're just fucking idiots trying to cause shit in 9/11.

How can you say it's an over-reaction. Do you want the president to say,oh-well,stuff happens. IT's not going to war,it's just stepping up security and taking precautions. President bush,would have probably went to war,with full force. 9/11 being a national holiday comment,is just alittle insensitive. You should'nt take a mass tragedy like that litely. It might not mean anything to you,but in America it means something to all of those people,that lost somone on that day. It's not a national holiday,it's more of a rememberance type thing,and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Marines deployed in Yemen.

KFC burned down in Lebanon. I officially declare war.

SamuelRSmith said:
Marines deployed in Yemen.

KFC burned down in Lebanon. I officially declare war.

Uh oh we lost a KFC!!!! How dare they!  Official war will be declared if we lose another fast food franchise.  Fake bomb threats at UT campus too...  I live in Austin right now.  You should hear the talk radio here.  I believe at least 5 people blamed Obama for the violence within the 20-30 mins I was listening to it.

America is not going to war. Obama said he'd work with the Libyan government.

I LOVE ICELAND!