By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Suck it Libya! Death valley is now the hottest place on the planet! By the way America basically just went to war again......Will it never end?

Yes, Mr. Obama, you will ensure the justice be done and take lives of thousands of more innocent muslims.

People know that Muslims are very emotional about their Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) yet they portray false and negative pictures of him time to time to spark in the fuel. Though I don't support killing the Ambassador who apparently had no involvement in the film. Islam does not support killing of innocent human being. We should condemn that.

But Obama and others are only condemning the muslims, not the main culprits who tried to breach the peace.

Around the Network

Ugh on both accounts.

oldschoolfool said:
How can you say it's an over-reaction. Do you want the president to say,oh-well,stuff happens. IT's not going to war,it's just stepping up security and taking precautions. President bush,would have probably went to war,with full force. 9/11 being a national holiday comment,is just alittle insensitive. You should'nt take a mass tragedy like that litely. It might not mean anything to you,but in America it means something to all of those people,that lost somone on that day. It's not a national holiday,it's more of a rememberance type thing,and I don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't see how a battle fleet makes embassies any safer.  Being... ships.  They're just going to sit around and try and look impressive while burning fuel.

babuks said:
Yes, Mr. Obama, you will ensure the justice be done and take lives of thousands of more innocent muslims.

People know that Muslims are very emotional about their Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) yet they portray false and negative pictures of him time to time to spark in the fuel. Though I don't support killing the Ambassador who apparently had no involvement in the film. Islam does not support killing of innocent human being. We should condemn that.

But Obama and others are only condemning the muslims, not the main culprits who tried to breach the peace.

Wanting to kill someone for portraying someone else in a negative light isn't emotional.  It's psycotic.  If people are having such a reaction they should seek proffesional help because they have serious irrational anger issues.  Said people are the main culprits.

All said people do is validate the arguements against them.

babuks said:

You have got to be kidding me.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Seems like... an expensive overreaction....

it is an election year though....

Exactly. Have to get to the right of Romney, although the pundits are saying Romney's fumbled this whole mess (i'm on internal feeds of the democratic party for my internship, and they're playing it up as a big flub for him)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kasz216 said:
babuks said:

Wanting to kill someone for portraying someone else in a negative light isn't emotional.  It's psycotic.  If people are having such a reaction they should seek proffesional help because they have serious irrational anger issues.  Said people are the main culprits.

As I have mentioned here, I do condemn their killing of the Ambassador as it is not supported by Islam. Quran says, He who kills one innocent human being as if he killed the whole humanity. 

There are millions of Muslims protesting in peaceful manner through rally and other methods. You see, Muslims are sensitive about their religion. They are happy with it. Why irritate them? Did they abuse your God, your religion? NO. 

As you can't justify killing of the Ambassador for a film, I too can't justify killing of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq due to 'Twin-tower event' by a few. You seem to have no problem with it, is this because they don't belong to your country? Is this what humanity has become, divided by borders?

brendude13 said:
babuks said:

You have got to be kidding me.

No, I am not. You want justice, condemn both of their work. If you are a rational human being, why would you support that film which can cause breach of peace? Islam does not support criticising dead people, cause they are not alive and can't criticise you back. 

If someone abuses my parents or anyone I love and on sudden provocation I hit him and injure him, it is not an offence in the eye of law. I don't know about US laws, but it is a principle in common law. You can't provocate other and expect peace.

babuks said:
Kasz216 said:
babuks said:

As I have mentioned here, I do condemn their killing of the Ambassador as it is not supported by Islam. Quran says, He who kills one innocent human being as if he killed the whole humanity. 

There are millions of Muslims protesting in peaceful manner through rally and other methods. You see, Muslims are sensitive about their religion. They are happy with it. Why irritate them? Did they abuse your God, your religion? NO. 

As you can't justify killing of the Ambassador for a film, I too can't justify killing of thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq due to 'Twin-tower event' by a few. You seem to have no problem with it, is this because they don't belong to your country? Is this what humanity has become, divided by borders?

I'm not sure where I did ever justify that?  Let alone for that reason?

You seemed to be calling the filmmakers the real instigators.

Which is silly.

Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
Seems like... an expensive overreaction....

it is an election year though....

Exactly. Have to get to the right of Romney, although the pundits are saying Romney's fumbled this whole mess (i'm on internal feeds of the democratic party for my internship, and they're playing it up as a big flub for him)

Well he did basically say "See Obama fucked up!" right after an important US official died.

At best what he did was a pretty crass mistake.

Shoud of gave it two days at least.