By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
amp316 said:
It's terrible. Amp316 can make jokes and get away with them because of who he is.

yeah some people actually believe that you are James Bond and can kick their asses..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
amp316 said:
It's terrible. Amp316 can make jokes and get away with them because of who he is.

yeah some people actually believe that you are James Bond and can kick their asses..

You're right.  I even got away with insulting one of the moderators and it was strictly prohibited in the OP. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Ive been reporting things over the last few days and the mod team have done a pretty good job on those reports.

I'm pleased with the mod team here. I believe they make the right decision 99% of the time. Whether that's pre-emptively locking a thread that's beginning to get out of hand, or keeping one open that's debatable flamebait but has the potential for good discussion.

So yeah, no complaints.

Carl2291 said:

Banned for doing it once - Insane. Giving a verbal warning, fine. 2nd time, mod action. 3rd time, ban.

The DS vs PS2 discussions should had never happened. They came about because the site reported factually incorrect numbers. People saw it and instantly thought it was true because they were too lazy to check the facts. Articles like what Jay posted do this. They spread incorrect information that people percieve as fact.

On a site like VGChartz, this leads to bad things.

I don't believe I've posted an article in a long time. Which thread are you referring to?

Around the Network

I love them!

Especially kantor and Carl

Jaywood is now the official jay

END OF

Jay520 said:
Carl2291 said:

Banned for doing it once - Insane. Giving a verbal warning, fine. 2nd time, mod action. 3rd time, ban.

The DS vs PS2 discussions should had never happened. They came about because the site reported factually incorrect numbers. People saw it and instantly thought it was true because they were too lazy to check the facts. Articles like what Jay posted do this. They spread incorrect information that people percieve as fact.

On a site like VGChartz, this leads to bad things.

I don't believe I've posted an article in a long time. Which thread are you referring to?

JayWood posted a really rubbish thread about the PS2. It wasnt you. In fairness, the majority of his threads are cool.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=152114&page=1

Whats with all the brown nosing?

^^becaise he's a god amongst men ALRIGHT!

I think that Turkish Carl and pezus should become mods. That'd be great for the site!