By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mystery solved: Why Peach always gets "Kidnapped"

Tagged games:

Mr Khan said:
bananaking21 said:
Viper1 said:
bananaking21 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
hmm, I always thought the reason involved lack of creativity.

just wait and see how almost every nintendo fan on this site are gonna start fighting with you like you were there life long nemesis for saying that!

Just wait and see how almost no Nintendo fan on this site has started fighting with him like he were the life long nemesis for saying that!

I'm just curious if you read any posts after his before posting?

no i havent, is he one of those people who enter every nintendo thread and post ani nintendo posts?

Not every thread, but he has a history of subtle trolling like that.

lool ohh ok... i guess i was wrong then

Around the Network
Frozone said:
Oops meant these games, as in most Mario games and they suck because its the same repetitive childish storyline every game. Odd how COD gets put down for that but Mario can.

Because Mario's not about story.

Viper1 said:
arcane_chaos said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

Been saying that for years, no one believes me.

they all just missed that episode of Maury where Peach brought Bowser in for a paternity test

But the tests came back inconclusive.

The lab didn't know they had to test for reptilian proteins in Peach's blood sample.

true...but then peach released the sex tape and it cleary showed Bowser wearing no protection. lol

arcane_chaos said:
Viper1 said:
arcane_chaos said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

they all just missed that episode of Maury where Peach brought Bowser in for a paternity test

But the tests came back inconclusive.

The lab didn't know they had to test for reptilian proteins in Peach's blood sample.

true...but then peach released the sex tape and it cleary showed Bowser wearing no protection. lol

Indeed.  I mean he can't wear that shell when she straddles him.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Oh my god... Oh. My. GOD!!!

It worket! IT ACTUALLY WORKET!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!! My time machine is functioning! In a matter of days I Shall Rule The World!!!

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

Lol, the bean's have been spilled before! SMS totally show's what you've expected all along!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Oh my god... Oh. My. GOD!!!

It worket! IT ACTUALLY WORKET!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!! My time machine is functioning! In a matter of days I Shall Rule The World!!!

I do enjoy when games have good stories, but it isn't a huge deal. It would just be nice to see some new villains.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
I do enjoy when games have good stories, but it isn't a huge deal. It would just be nice to see some new villains.

How hard is it to give another reason to Mario to go forward in levels? That is just plain laziness what they do.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
mysticwolf said:

How hard is it to give another reason to Mario to go forward in levels? That is just plain laziness what they do.

Why change it when change isn't necessary?