By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mystery solved: Why Peach always gets "Kidnapped"

Tagged games:

Mario should go for Pauline, forget Peach... she probably doesn't give him anything... but look at pauline:

nice body, firm boobs, lucious lips..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Mario should go for Pauline, forget Peach... she probably doesn't give him anything... but look at pauline:

Pauline invented the repeated kidnap routine.  Donkey Kong "kidnapped" her numerous times.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Did read the entire thread....but here is my contribution. Enjoy

http://vimeo.com/3941474

@spleeK: now that's still the best so far!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:
NiKKoM said:

(...)

Pauline invented the repeated kidnap routine.  Donkey Kong "kidnapped" her numerous times.

Not true. It took Donkey Kong until Donkey Kong '94 (GB) before he kidnapped Pauline a second time. By then Peach had already been kidnapped several times.

Remember, in Donkey Kong Jr. it was Mario who locked up Donkey Kong in a cage and in Donkey Kong 3 it was a noname who fought against Donkey Kong for... I don't know for what reason, but Mario or Pauline certainly weren't in the game.

Check out the March of the Mini's games.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:
NiKKoM said:

(...)

Not true. It took Donkey Kong until Donkey Kong '94 (GB) before he kidnapped Pauline a second time. By then Peach had already been kidnapped several times.

Remember, in Donkey Kong Jr. it was Mario who locked up Donkey Kong in a cage and in Donkey Kong 3 it was a noname who fought against Donkey Kong for... I don't know for what reason, but Mario or Pauline certainly weren't in the game.

Stanley, who was a bug exterminator. Rumor has it he's on for the 3DS version of new Smash Bros

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:
RolStoppable said:

Check out the March of the Mini's games.

But these games came out after Peach already invented the repeated kidnapping routine.

I still believe that Pauline's initial kindapping is what gave Peach the idea to begin with.  

RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:

I still believe that Pauline's initial kindapping is what gave Peach the idea to begin with.  

Possible. This would also explain the entire "Our Princess is in another castle." thing. Whenever Mario was catching up, Bowser and Peach got moving and left a decoy.

But the truth is even stranger than that.

Viper1 said:
RolStoppable said:
Viper1 said:

Possible. This would also explain the entire "Our Princess is in another castle." thing. Whenever Mario was catching up, Bowser and Peach got moving and left a decoy.

But the truth is even stranger than that.

lol

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.