By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mystery solved: Why Peach always gets "Kidnapped"

Tagged games:

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

You know what? You actually have a point. Sooner or later people Will get tired of jumping through obstacles for the sole purpose of saving a woman in need. The motivation to play these Mario games will simply not be there anymore unless Nintendo finds a new way of encouraging people to get through the tough shit that is Mushroom Kingdom.

Same can be said with any other game, almost...

You did not just take my comment seriously?

Yes I did!

It could've been a really good arguement.

Only if story progression was the reason we played through stages, but that's not why we do it. The enjoyment is found in the excellent level design and how we choose to explore it. Of course, there are games who use both ways of encouraging us to play through them *coughHalocaugh*, but unlike Mario they are dependent on a deep story. Add too much story to Mario and we would have a new Super Mario Sunshine.

(I know you like that particular title a lot, but evidently the masses didn't) :P

Maybe they want Mario to be more like MGS4?   Run to the right for 2 minutes - Jump on the flagpole - 40 minuts of story.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

Been saying that for years, no one believes me.

Hell, they outright stated it in Super Mario Sunshine

I'm guessing you've never beaten Mario Sunshine?

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

It's a joke.

All this talk is making me want to play Sunshine again, though. That game did a lot right, in the vein of being a successor to Mario 64's exploration-style gameplay

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

In the video posted, Peach actually wonders if she is Bowser Jr.'s mom.  It's like she doesn't even deny having sex with Bowser!!  I'm assuming that after the credits roll in Super Mario Sunshine, Bowser says "Yeah, I totally pulled out early with that one."

Or maybe he just wanted to impress his son by telling him that the Princess is his mother.  I used to tell my daughter that her real mom was Beyonce.  If you're going to lie, go for the gusto!

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

In the video posted, Peach actually wonders if she is Bowser Jr.'s mom.  It's like she doesn't even deny having sex with Bowser!!  I'm assuming that after the credits roll in Super Mario Sunshine, Bowser says "Yeah, I totally pulled out early with that one."

Or maybe he just wanted to impress his son by telling him that the Princess is his mother.  I used to tell my daughter that her real mom was Beyonce.  If you're going to lie, go for the gusto!

If Peach was a guy and unsure about being the Dad, I would understand but being the mother and not knowing...really?! Does she have Amensia? 

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

It's a joke.

All this talk is making me want to play Sunshine again, though. That game did a lot right, in the vein of being a successor to Mario 64's exploration-style gameplay

I actually wasn't a fan of Mario Sunshine.... but I do like the super weird family dynamics brought up by Bowser Juniors creation.

I mean... Bowser has 7 other kids he never hangs out with anymore.  They have to be jealous.

Also, there are two JR's.

Bowser Jr... and Morton Koopa Jr.

It'd never happen but it'd be awome to see a SRPG based on the Koopalings and Bowser Junior warring vs each other to be bowsers heir.

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

It's a joke.

I actually wasn't a fan of Mario Sunshine.... but I do like the super weird family dynamics brought up by Bowser Juniors creation.

I mean... Bowser has 7 other kids he never hangs out with anymore.  They have to be jealous.

It'd never happen but it'd be awome to see a SRPG based on the Koopalings and Bowser Junior warring vs each other to be bowsers heir.

I think the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. are all cool with each other.  I've played so many Mario games in the past few years that they're all starting to blend together but I think it was New Super Mario Bros. Wii that had them all working together.

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

It's a joke.

I think the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. are all cool with each other.  I've played so many Mario games in the past few years that they're all starting to blend together but I think it was New Super Mario Bros. Wii that had them all working together.

That may be what they say... but they can't be happy about Bowser Jr jumping over all 7 kids to presumptive heir.

I like how this thread turned into "Let's Discuss Super Mario Sunshine!"

Came late to the party... I was dissapointed when I found out what started this thread, thought it was something new... But I like the turn around. I myself liked SMS.

I think Peach has too much manners to go out and say "I'm not your dad's b****!!!" Especially infront if the said person was (maybe) underaged???

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!