By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mystery solved: Why Peach always gets "Kidnapped"

Tagged games:

I wrote a tabloid style article on this back in 2003.

"Mama Peach" ~Bowser Jr.

Mario has no luck with the ladies. I mean Pauline did the same thing to him with Donkey Kong.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

Been saying that for years, no one believes me.

Hell, they outright stated it in Super Mario Sunshine

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:
we all knew peach was a whore in the first place...where do you think bowser jr. came from? she just pretends to get kidnapped because Bowser has full custody of the kid. :p

they all just missed that episode of Maury where Peach brought Bowser in for a paternity test

arcane_chaos said:
Ajescent said:
arcane_chaos said:

they all just missed that episode of Maury where Peach brought Bowser in for a paternity test

But the tests came back inconclusive.

The lab didn't know they had to test for reptilian proteins in Peach's blood sample.

NightDragon83 said:
Old. But still funny. I wish they'd make a 2D Mario game where you can actually play as Peach or other characters to mix things up... 

How about this one? 

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
hmm, I always thought the reason involved lack of creativity.

just wait and see how almost every nintendo fan on this site are gonna start fighting with you like you were there life long nemesis for saying that!

bananaking21 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

just wait and see how almost every nintendo fan on this site are gonna start fighting with you like you were there life long nemesis for saying that!

Just wait and see how almost no Nintendo fan on this site has started fighting with him like he were the life long nemesis for saying that!

I'm just curious if you read any posts after his before posting?

Sal.Paradise said:
NightDragon83 said:
Old. But still funny. I wish they'd make a 2D Mario game where you can actually play as Peach or other characters to mix things up... 

How about this one? 

LoL i knew someone was gonna bring that up!  And no, because lame spinoffs don't count.  I want a new SMB game in the style of 2.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Viper1 said:
bananaking21 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Just wait and see how almost no Nintendo fan on this site has started fighting with him like he were the life long nemesis for saying that!

no i havent, is he one of those people who enter every nintendo thread and post ani nintendo posts?

bananaking21 said:
Viper1 said:
bananaking21 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

no i havent, is he one of those people who enter every nintendo thread and post ani nintendo posts?

Not every thread, but he has a history of subtle trolling like that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.