By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Worst possible "Date" ever?

One of the comments from the original thread.

i dont see why this was such a problem. i take a piss literally every single time a take a ****. its really not difficult to do, it is a little uncomfortable with an erection but its nothing that should make you piss and **** all over a girls bathroom. definately nothing to cause you to run to the bathtub over...

seriously though, that is the most embarrasing story ive ever heard, this is not helping the social anxiety im sure...but think of it this way, there is no way you can ever have an experience this bad again. it can only go uphill from now on.

I'm still laughing tears :)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

One of the comments from the original thread.

i dont see why this was such a problem. i take a piss literally every single time a take a ****. its really not difficult to do, it is a little uncomfortable with an erection but its nothing that should make you piss and **** all over a girls bathroom. definately nothing to cause you to run to the bathtub over...

seriously though, that is the most embarrasing story ive ever heard, this is not helping the social anxiety im sure...but think of it this way, there is no way you can ever have an experience this bad again. it can only go uphill from now on.

I'm still laughing tears :)

That was the same mentality I took after I lost my virginity to a nasty fat slut.  I thought well I can only go uphill from here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Damn, I left my pee bottle at home as well.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

None of this would've happened if he just stopped being a sissy and use the public washroom back at the cafe.

Around the Network

Lolled so hard, dont think I would let it deteriorate that badly, probably should have gone for a shit in the public restroom. I HATE going anywhere other than home, but sometimes when nature calls. It's best to answer rather than let it go to the answering machine and let the shit hit the fan like in that instance, I once even went for a cheeky little poo in a train station, that's how fucking desperate it got. Never again.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

This is unbelievably awesome....

Reminds me of a story a female friend told me lol She was having a one night stand with some guy in his appartment and the next morning she woke up and the guy was gone. He was at work and left a piece of paper reading "make yourself at home just close the door when you leave."

She watched TV, ate something and then went to the bathroom and took a shit but the flusher didnt work. She didnt know what to do so she took some of the freezer bags she saw in the kitchen and grabed the shit. She wanted to get rid of it in one of the public trash cans.

She then put on her clothes and placed the filled bags on the kitchen table because she wasn't able to put on her shoes with 1 hand. (the kitchen was directly next to the appartment door.) She grabed her jacket left and just as the door closed, she thought "OH MY F*CKING GOD THE DAMN SHIT IS ON HIS KITCHEN TABLE!!!"

it was so hilarious to hear it... I almost died. I wonder what the guy thought after coming home lol

This can't be a real story, so it lost all cool points for me. It's not hard at all to take a shit with an erection. Sit back on the seat farther, lean forward, and hold your dongle downward. No, when you lean forward it doesn't magically make your butthole stick upwards and back to make you shit all over the seat.

=/

wfz said:
This can't be a real story, so it lost all cool points for me. It's not hard at all to take a shit with an erection. Sit back on the seat farther, lean forward, and hold your dongle downward. No, when you lean forward it doesn't magically make your butthole stick upwards and back to make you shit all over the seat.

=/

I don't know, the level of difficulty probably depends on how big your penis is and how small your toilet is.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash