By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Worst possible "Date" ever?

Sounds like a fake story to me and who seriously carries around a pee bottle.

Around the Network

This almost made me fell my laptop on the floor, that guy is a genius. This is the stuff you see in the movies.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

That has got to be the funniest shit I have ever read. This is going on my facebook page.

I read this sometime ago, but it is priceless!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

See, here's his problem. He should have masturbated first. Then, waited a little for the erection to go away, then he could of pissed and sh!t at the same time. That was the one fatal flaw he made...

Around the Network

Well I'm sure this is fake, but what he should have done was to just have taken a crap at the earliest urge. I would have that's for sure, just to be ready to hang with a chick lol

That's just fucking hilarious!! Those drawing were funny, but i kinda feel sorry for him. He just had to shit in the bath, didn't he? lol :)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! THIS PROBABLY MADE MY YEAR!!!!

Hilarious!

wfz said:
This can't be a real story, so it lost all cool points for me. It's not hard at all to take a shit with an erection. Sit back on the seat farther, lean forward, and hold your dongle downward. No, when you lean forward it doesn't magically make your butthole stick upwards and back to make you shit all over the seat.

=/

Try and take a shit on an airplane and let me know how it goes.  Even with a softie I was unable to take a shit and pee at the same time.  The damn lid is just so damn small for a person that is 6'2"+ or larger size.  Hell, I'd even imagine the average person having a difficult time shitting and pissing in an airplane toilet at the same time.