By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU, What games do you want to see on it?

BATEN KAITOS!!!!!!!!!!! (Monolith Software)

3DS friendcode: 2836 - 0151 - 1371

Around the Network

A new Metroid Prime game,(i'd also like to see a 2d metroid game but could handle it if it was made for the 3ds)
Starfox (a real 'pure' starfox game)
A resident evil game that is more like the old school re games (mind you, I'd be happy to see this on any console)
MARIO GALAXY 3 (or a mario game in a similar style)
Pikmin 3
Kid Icarus
Donkey Kong Country
A new Rogue Squadron game (remember, this is just a 'dream' list)
A sequel to Metroid Other M (if they improved a few things. I actually liked the original)
A more 'traditional' Zelda game. Not bothered about perspective, but one that can successfully recreate what made Link to the Past and Ocarina of time so great.
Lego Inglourious Basterds

Oh yeah, Endless Ocean 3 would be pretty cool.

- The mandatory 2D/3D Mario titles

- A 'balanced' Legend of Zelda, meaning neither too cartoonish nor too dark like the two recent titles

- Super Smash Bros 4. Six player online support would be awesome, especially if there are ranked games. And online tournaments which is possible if there are times games. That way all games per round can be played at the same time, with no waiting required

- Star Fox Adventures 2, although with a lot more flight scenes than the first one

- 3D Metroid with multiplayer brought back

- F-Zero, they should remove the eleven most recent vehicles (seriously, they are terrible) and replace them with new ones. 30 player online races would be a dream come true, but I highly doubt that would be possible. A comfort though is that the old Wii managed to pull off 12 player- and Perfect Dark Zero 32 player online so my hopes are still up

- Pokémon Stadium 3. After a long hiatus from pokémon (Pokémon FireRed and Colloseum being my latest titles) this would be a nice return in my opinion

- Mario Kart, this time with more focus on skill rather than item usage

And that's pretty much it. If it gets good exclusive third party titles (or titles that utilizes the controller in a unique way) then that's a bonus. Otherwise Xbox 3 will do.

What I want to see on the Wii U is games like CoD, Assasins Creed, Skyrim etc. also Pikmin 3.

I just want a HD Zelda, HD Metroid, good 3rd party support (akin to the PS360 support), and a good online service, and I'll be A-OK.

Perhaps a new Fire Emblem. It'd work well with the second screen.

Oh, and more JRPG's! I'd like to see a Xenoblade sequel, with HD graphics, similar-bigger sized areas, and better sidequest tracking. And, of course, FFXV, DQXI (not online), Tales Of____ etc.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I want to see games like

• Tomb Raider
  • Assassin's Creed III - Check
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Dead or Alive 5
  • Need for Speed (Criterion Games)
  • God of War Ascension - Sony Exclusive
  • Uncharted - Sony Exclusive
  • The Last of Us - Sony Exclusive
  • Beyond Two Souls - Sony Exclusive
  • Rayman Legends - Check
  • New Mario U - Check
  • Pikmin - Check
  • Fire Emblem
  • Metroid Prime
  • Legend of Zelda
  • F-Zero
  • Golden Sun
  • Wii Sports / Wii Sports Resort

I'll bold the game titles for the silly tl;dr's out there.

-I've been waiting seven goddamn years for Pikmin 3, so that definitely.

-Mario Paint would be good with the Tablet, though it could also work on 3DS (eShop maybe? Could allow for a release on both systems with some sort of interactivity)

-Lemmings would be very interesting, they could possibly move between the screens or something for some extra depth in the puzzles (Although it too may be better suited to the eShop.)

-3D Mario; I'm very excited to see what magic Nintendo can pull out of the Wii U with this. SMG was amazing, topping that series will be a hugely difficult task.

-DK64 Sequel; I loved DK64, along with DKC 2, I consider it Rare's finest piece. A collectathon it may be, but it was an amazingly fun one.

-Pokemon Snap 2; I don't know many times I've asked for this now. Snap was a brilliant, brilliant game that has only JUST been equalled by Conquest and is better than a large chunk of the main pokemon games. A sequel in HD with all 649 pokemon would be orgasmic.

I've not mentioned a couple but it's midnight here and I can't be stuffed thinking of anymore I want right now :P

Red steel 3
Rouge squadron 4
A proper DBZ game

smash brothers (with an acceptable online system).

metroid (without the "accessibility" BS. just realize your audience and make a good game)

zelda (without being so puzzle driven. again, fuck accessibility at least a bit. even if all that means is a higher difficulty level akin to "master's quest".)

mario tennis

f-zero

star fox

..and just for giggles. mario paint ball.

Man, I want to see everything on the Wii U. Just seeing all of the old Nintendo franchises with graphics that do them justice is enough for me. I can't wait!