By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU, What games do you want to see on it?

ROFLMAO said:

-Lemmings would be very interesting, they could possibly move between the screens or something for some extra depth in the puzzles (Although it too may be better suited to the eShop.)

Sadly, Lemmings is entirely out of the question.

The people who made Lemmings, and owned the IP, were bought by Sony quite a while ago. Sony now owns the rights to Lemmings, so you're not going to see it on the Wii U unless Sony turns third-party.

Around the Network

I'm hoping for F-Zero.......

KungKras said:
A fun multiplayer FPS

spaceguy said:

So I'm making this thread because of one game I really would like a rebirth from, "Contra"!!!

Konami actually teased a new Contra game at last year's E3, but I guess they pretty much forgot about it entirely. (along with everyone else)

Another thread that will raise non-based hype...

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network

1. The new 3D Mario (just imagine how good SMG looked... now imagine it in HD!)
2. New Zelda HD
3. New DK (DKC was awesome!)
4. New IP whether its as fun as Wii Sports or a new Miyamoto inspiration
5. Smash Bros.!!

kopstudent89 said:
1. The new 3D Mario (just imagine how good SMG looked... now imagine it in HD!)
2. New Zelda HD
3. New DK (DKC was awesome!)
4. New IP whether its as fun as Wii Sports or a new Miyamoto inspiration
5. Smash Bros.!!

THIS

PLUS A SUPER PRINCESS PEACH 3D game... AND a NEW LUIGI SERIES!!!!

Switch!!!

Korppi said:
spaceguy said:

So I'm making this thread because of one game I really would like a rebirth from, "Contra"!!!

Konami actually teased a new Contra game at last year's E3, but I guess they pretty much forgot about it entirely. (along with everyone else)

Maybe because that Teaser was terrible

I just noticed this, and it needs to be addressed

KungKras said:
A fun local multiplayer FPS

There we go. Much better.

Cobretti2 said:

I enjoyed starfox adventures a lot, maybe cause RARE made the game so damn good.

I do agree these gcn game lacked space shooter elements.

Personally I think if they just added longer flight missions and combined it with a starfox adventures environment. It could work well.

Only reason I feel tha way is because lylatwars was just too short. Also it was a little too linear. I wouldnt mind an open world environemt  like freelancer was, were you could fly anywhere you wanted (yes there were linear story elements), but there was freedom.

Yes, I would very much enjoy that game.  Very much indeed.  Free-roaming in the Starfox universe, plenty of dogfighting missions, but some ground stuff too (where appropriate).  That would be a system seller to me!