By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU, What games do you want to see on it?

Cobretti2 said:
Kresnik said:
Star Fox (A proper one)

what do you mean by a proper one?

jusr flying around like the n64, or like the gcn starfox where you run around planets also?

Ideally just a space shooter.  A true sequel to Lylat Wars, but on consoles.

I think Nintendo think Star Fox can't support that so much anymore.  They seem to think it needs on-foot sections, ground vehicle sections, third-person shooter sections to be a viable release.  To be fair, I did enjoy Star Fox: Assault, but still.

Around the Network

Civilization V Complete Edition
Total War: Rome II
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Dungeon Keeper 3

I all I can say is I'm quite happy Pikmin 3 is finally coming out!

DKC would also be nice as I didn't get a chance to play the Wii one.

Kresnik said:
Cobretti2 said:
Kresnik said:
Star Fox (A proper one)

what do you mean by a proper one?

jusr flying around like the n64, or like the gcn starfox where you run around planets also?

Ideally just a space shooter.  A true sequel to Lylat Wars, but on consoles.

I think Nintendo think Star Fox can't support that so much anymore.  They seem to think it needs on-foot sections, ground vehicle sections, third-person shooter sections to be a viable release.  To be fair, I did enjoy Star Fox: Assault, but still.

I enjoyed starfox adventures a lot, maybe cause RARE made the game so damn good.

I do agree these gcn game lacked space shooter elements.

Personally I think if they just added longer flight missions and combined it with a starfox adventures environment. It could work well.

Only reason I feel tha way is because lylatwars was just too short. Also it was a little too linear. I wouldnt mind an open world environemt  like freelancer was, were you could fly anywhere you wanted (yes there were linear story elements), but there was freedom.

Personally besides the obvious (Zelda, Metroid, SSB) I would like some new IP's featuring classic characters both first and third characters and a rebirth of Pokemon on consoles. I've written some blog posts about such ideas and would be honored if you read them.

Super Nintendo RPG:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/guardianike33/2012/04/16/super-nintendo-rpg

Pokemon Console Idea:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/guardianike33/2012/06/22/pokemon-world-the-next-pokemon-console-game-made-by-bethesda

A New DC game made exclusively for WiiU:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/guardianike33/2012/06/25/dcs-converging-crisis

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

Just want Smash Bros. and Zelda as soon as possible!

Then again they should take time to make things right of course lol

Blizzard MMORPGs

(Starcraft is rumored for Wii U)

3DS friendcode: 2836 - 0151 - 1371

All Nintendo first party franchises. I've learned to either not give a shit about 3rd party offerings or play them on my PC.

I would like an F-Zero game and an Earthbound one. I would also like another one, but I have no idea if Rare owns it or not. I'm talking about Conker's Bad Fur Day. That game was so damn addictive.

What's up?

A fun multiplayer FPS

I LOVE ICELAND!