By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU, What games do you want to see on it?

So I'm making this thread because of one game I really would like a rebirth from, "Contra"!!!

Now there is a few I could name but I would like you to fill that in.

Also to add to the thread, what would you want to see from WiiU games? Any additions, things of the past or even small little tid bits that would make all the difference to you. Even games your sure will hit the WiiU.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What type of contra would you want Ace? 3D or 2D or a mix?

Anyone remember the game Commandos on the NES? I would love that! Resident Evil games, plenty of fighters ( not including Naruto and blazeblu), Battletoads, Krustys fun house, Earthworm Jim, F-Zero, The Walking Dead, GoT, Pokemon Snap or Pokemon MMO/snap, 3D Mario, Bad ass Zelda!

I wanta 3D Donkey Kong. 64 was good but I want one thats not a colectathon

spurgeonryan said:
What type of contra would you want Ace? 3D or 2D or a mix?

Anyone remember the game Commandos on the NES? I would love that! Resident Evil games, plenty of fighters ( not including Naruto and blazeblu), Battletoads, Krustys fun house, Earthworm Jim, F-Zero, The Walking Dead, GoT, Pokemon Snap or Pokemon MMO/snap, 3D Mario, Bad ass Zelda!

I would want them to Do a 2D because if they don't they will try at a COD remake. would suck. I really enjoyed. Contra 3 - The Alien wars

Yes, F-Zero was one of the ones I was thinking about. same as the original but way better graphics.

Pokemon snap will be awesome!! other than that a F-Zero game, a 3D mario game (not like Galaxy, but more like mario 64 or sunshine), a new Mother game (only one can dream...), and a new IP, probably a FPS from Miyamoto, that would be interesting. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

1st party:
Metroid Prime 4
Zelda (E3 2011 style)
Zelda (Cel shaded, starring young Link)
New Legend of Zelda (2D)
Waverace
Super Mario Galaxy 3
Super Smash Bros (confirmed)
Mario Kart
Punch Out
F-Zero
And a new IP (NOT like Nintendoland or Wii Sports)

3rd party:
Watchdogs
Resident Evil 6
Metal Gear Solid 5
GTA5
AND FREAK'N BIOSHOCK INFINITE!

Around the Network

All the good ones.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Pikmin 3. Been waiting foreverz.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I wish JRPGs/strategy find a home in the Wii U as they did in the DS, would kill for Advanced wars, a new Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Mana, and definetly a new Starfox,a flying Starfox that is! Fox belongs in the cockpit not walking around.

One I have not seen yet. Lemmings

Juma009 said:
I wish JRPGs/strategy find a home in the Wii U as they did in the DS, would kill for Advanced wars, a new Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Mana, and definetly a new Starfox,a flying Starfox that is! Fox belongs in the cockpit not walking around.

this +100000000000

OT: Rpgs in general, DQ & valkyrie Profile

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064