By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU, What games do you want to see on it?

Dark_Oliver5 said:
I would like an F-Zero game and an Earthbound one. I would also like another one, but I have no idea if Rare owns it or not. I'm talking about Conker's Bad Fur Day. That game was so damn addictive.

Yes conker was released on the Xbox and I actually own that remake. However I think you are right that Rare owns this title and I have sent MS and Rare message's to remake that game. No luck yet. Feel free to send them some message's too!!

Around the Network

A successor to Mario 64 would be nice. Having that more Open-World Mario is really fun. (Also, the Galaxy Art-Style plus HD = AMAZING SAUCE!! )

Zelda HD
Smash Bros HD w/ working online and a wider variety of features.
Starfox U
GTA5
Call of Duty
Batman 3 (if that is ever coming out)
Fire Emblem

With these 7 games, I'd shell out $350 for a Wii U and another $300 for all the games. With a lineup like that, I cannot imagine why anyone would not want the console. Could not think of a better alternative.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

HD Re-Make Collections would also be nice.

~ TLoZ: TP HD
~ Super Mario Galaxy Series HD
~ Pikmin Series HD
~ Metroid HD (The Wii Versions/GCN.)

NintendoPie said:

~ Pikmin Series HD

I agree with you about the first two, but the last two?  We've already had 4 of those 5 games 'remade' for the Wii, would seem a bit pushy to redo them AGAIN for the Wii-U (even though the Wii-U would make more sense for the Pikmin games to tie together with Pikmin 3)

I know it's a poor argument to make, but the original HD collections had a purpose - no backwards compatibility (so they allowed you to play PS2 games on PS3) but also they had various jobs.  God of War Collection was to hype people for GoW 3.  Sly Collection gave the series a chance to restart on the PS3.  Ratchet Collection released on their 10 year anniversary.   They've become easy-money machines these days, but I feel like there should still be a reason for releasing them.

Also, I'd rather see Wind Waker in HD than TP (even though the art style has held up well, in glorious 1080p it would be a treat).  To be honest I'd rather see Super Mario Sunshine in HD than Galaxy as well.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
NintendoPie said:

~ Pikmin Series HD

I agree with you about the first two, but the last two?  We've already had 4 of those 5 games 'remade' for the Wii, would seem a bit pushy to redo them AGAIN for the Wii-U (even though the Wii-U would make more sense for the Pikmin games to tie together with Pikmin 3)

I know it's a poor argument to make, but the original HD collections had a purpose - no backwards compatibility (so they allowed you to play PS2 games on PS3) but also they had various jobs.  God of War Collection was to hype people for GoW 3.  Sly Collection gave the series a chance to restart on the PS3.  Ratchet Collection released on their 10 year anniversary.   They've become easy-money machines these days, but I feel like there should still be a reason for releasing them.

Also, I'd rather see Wind Waker in HD than TP (even though the art style has held up well, in glorious 1080p it would be a treat).  To be honest I'd rather see Super Mario Sunshine in HD than Galaxy as well.

A Select Mario Collection would be nice! Something with Galaxy 1/2 and SMS. Then a TLoZ Select HD Collections would be nice. That could be a very interesting idea!

I know some of those don't make sense, some were just examples.

I want a wide array of Indie games more than anything else, and I think that will be the Wii U's biggest fault with regard to game availability. There will be a few AAA third-party games missing that will get people up in arms. But when PSN and XBLA play host to so many new and unique experiences, I don't see much reason to buy a Wii U since that's the type of gaming I'm currently most interested in. Just take a look at my 'favorite games' list below, do you really think that Nintendo will be striving to promote Indie games similar to those? I have genuine doubts.

Kororinpa 3

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

A ton of JRPG's would be really nice too! :3 I would like to get the Tales Series!!

Smash Bros. That's what I care the most about. Super Mario Galaxy would be nice, or any other 3D Mario Game probably would work.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash