By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Are You Convinced On WiiU? **UPDATED with launch window games list**

Are you convinced to buy the WiiU?

YESS...especially after this E3! 210 31.16%

NO..I need moar! 196 29.08%

NOO NOOO *Darth Vader's Episode VI one* 178 26.41%

Maybe.... 90 13.35%

Total:674
chocoloco said:
darthdevidem01 said:
chocoloco said:
PS4 and Nextbox of course. Sounds like nintendo bored. Will watch and confirm later. No complaints this is what there pattern is for me.

lol don't unless you have nothing else to do! 

Thanks buddy.

Watch Pikmin, NSMBU, Lego City Undercover and ZombiU, it will catch you up. 

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Absolutely not, aside from pikmin and ZombiU, the WiiU stuff was super underwhelming.

are you kidding?

LEGO GTA knockoff was the best because it is just so ironic haha.

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
There wasn't even any specs....

Not now, and money says there never will be, at least not from Nintendo. They don't play that game.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Not Nintendo. Ubisoft convinced me. Can't wait to see what Platinum Games has up their sleeve.

Nope. I will wait for at least two of the following:

3D Mario
F-Zero
Metroid
Star Fox
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros
A price drop

Around the Network

this is going to get a lot of milage out of me

I'm waiting for the eventual Retro Studios game.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Not entirely. But the lack of a XBox 720 or PS4 announcement this year has me convinced that the Wii U will receive at least some love for the first two years of its life from 3rd parties. So maybe...

Love and tolerate.

I was already pretty sure I was going to be picking one up. It is a Nintendo console after all, so you known you're at least going to get quality from the first party software. It already has enough games that I want to justify purchase I'd say - Pikmin 3, NSMB Wii U, Assassin's Creed 3, Rayman Legends, Zombi U. Those alone could probably last me months..

But with that said, their mediocre show today certainly didn't get me any more excited about the console, as should be the goal of these presentations.

Too many questions unanswered. Battery life for the Upad for one, price for two.

Why are nintendo fans disappointed though? mario games, pikimin and apparently decent 3rd party support. What else did you want?