By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Are You Convinced On WiiU? **UPDATED with launch window games list**

Are you convinced to buy the WiiU?

YESS...especially after this E3! 210 31.16%

NO..I need moar! 196 29.08%

NOO NOOO *Darth Vader's Episode VI one* 178 26.41%

Maybe.... 90 13.35%

Total:674

Looks good, and already has a few cool exclusives (ZombieU, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, Mario, heck, even NintendoLand could be a laugh!), but it all comes down to the price.

It seems to be a very competent piece of HW, and it looks more powerful than the PS360, by a way. But I'll wait until the end of the week when I've heard hands-ons.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Sure, Nintendo won me years ago, they dont have to convince me

breaths... not yet...

Like I said, they convinced me buying the system at day 1 - if all those games are available at launch it will be epic - just watch that LEGO city stories gta game trailer again, looks amazing and them some... plus Mario, Pikmin... scribblenauts (brilliant game!)

but they did not convince me to buy it at day 60. Nothing for the future! Where are your studios Nintendo???

This is really enough for me... like seriously:

well i was even before E3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

This is really enough for me... like seriously:

Same here but I was honestly expecting a surprise or two but we might still get that later as E3 is not over yet

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Good tech but only 2 good games. They didn't deliver with the games at this year's E3 which was a shame. I guess they think launching with NSMBU is enough. I'm still going to get it at launch.

CGI-Quality said:
No price. No solid word on specs. No release date. Too many PS3 / 360 ports.

Just a number of the issues I'm hearing on the net. For me, I'll pass on buying one at launch (although ZombiU almost pushed me over the edge). We'll see how things unfold in 2013.

You didn't like Pikmin 3 or Scribblenauts? Those games looked like they were quite well done. I really can't wait for them.

Pikmin 3 and Lego City Story that all i need to buy one.

I don't quite like it, but for those interesteds, Rayman Legends is exclusive to Wii U too.... if that helps you.