By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Are You Convinced On WiiU? **UPDATED with launch window games list**

Are you convinced to buy the WiiU?

YESS...especially after this E3! 210 31.16%

NO..I need moar! 196 29.08%

NOO NOOO *Darth Vader's Episode VI one* 178 26.41%

Maybe.... 90 13.35%

Total:674

Has Nintendos E3 convinced you to buy a WiiU?

Yes, no..maybe?!!!!111

I have one other question...how many of you have children?

Would your children love the Nintendoland thingy that was shown? 

Launch window release list to help make your decision

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Absolutely not, aside from pikmin and ZombiU, the WiiU stuff was super underwhelming.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Absolutely not, aside from pikmin and ZombiU, the WiiU stuff was super underwhelming.

Supermario looked neat too. There was an obvious graphics & style upgrade.

ZombiiU looked meh imo

Pikmin could be amazing if the control scheme is done right (which it will be!)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Good technology but i'm not sold. It's a glorified port machine so far with very few new titles. I'm not a mario enthusiast so the machine isn't appealing to me so far.

I will still get it day one because I am a fan of tekken but outside the many ports, i dont see how any super hardcore gamer would leave their current system or any causals will spend X dollars for things their currently have IE wii fit. its like a rock and a hard place.

with probably one extra conference to display stuff, maybe the third time is the charm?

Around the Network

I want Pikmin 3, Mario U and Scribblenauts badly. Don't know if I will get the console on launch though.

Yes. I'm convinced I won't buy at launch.

There wasn't even any specs....

Yay!!!

ZombiU did look shit hot! I'll still get a Wii U (in black) I was hoping for a list of killer titles from their E3 show. I'm a little disappointed but I have faith.

Yes, convinced not to buy one.