By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Are You Convinced On WiiU? **UPDATED with launch window games list**

Are you convinced to buy the WiiU?

YESS...especially after this E3! 210 31.16%

NO..I need moar! 196 29.08%

NOO NOOO *Darth Vader's Episode VI one* 178 26.41%

Maybe.... 90 13.35%

Total:674

I will end up getting it anyways, but in terms increasing Xxcitement the presentation failed. This is a HD Wii so far. I understand the potential behind the console, but nothing shown at E3 highlighted it.

Nintendoland is better than Wonderbook though.

Around the Network

I think ZombiU is WiiU's Red Steel.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
I think ZombiU is WiiU's Red Steel.

This.

I will buy it since it fits my five game requirement. NSMBU, Pikmin, Rayman, AC, and Lego City Undercover.

Judging by pikmin and zombiU, the Wii U isn't a big leap over PS360 hardware-wise. ZombiU looked like a good looking PS360 game with better AA and slightly better lighting and textures.

Around the Network

PS4 and Nextbox of course. Sounds like nintendo bored. Will watch and confirm later. No complaints this is what there pattern is for me.

Edit: Lyining to all will buy Wii U in many years.

chocoloco said:
PS4 and Nextbox of course. Sounds like nintendo bored. Will watch and confirm later. No complaints this is what there pattern is for me.

lol don't unless you have nothing else to do! 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'll buy one because I'm a fan of Nintendo software (and generally of their hardware), but not based off of anything Nintendo has shown so far. They're doing a bad job of showing why casual consumers should upgrade or why traditional gamers who are on the fence should care.

darthdevidem01 said:
chocoloco said:

lol don't unless you have nothing else to do! 

Thanks buddy.

I'm not sold at all. Pikmin, Mario, Zombiu, and Lego City Undercover looked great, but most of the others I'll either get on my 360 or not interested (Nintendo Land looks fun though). But if it has the pricetag that is rumored, then no way I'm getting it when it comes out. Like the system and the features, but games are what get me to buy systems and they haven't sold me yet.