By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the strongest super hero? (No anime!)

No anime!! simply because I would expect a million Goku answers. I just finished watching The Avengers and it sparked this idea for a thread (which btw was awesome!). Which comic book super hero is the strongest?

Superman? Thor? Hulk? Silver Surfer?

What do you think?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ithink Kaz told me once it is someone called Mr. Manhattan or something. He can will anything to happen with a thought. Not sure if that was his name.

Yep, guy from The Watchmen universe.  He's nuts.  

In a similar vein of "he could think you to non-existence" would be Franklin Richards.

spurgeonryan said:
Ithink Kaz told me once it is someone called Mr. Manhattan or something. He can will anything to happen with a thought. Not sure if that was his name.

Correct.

spurgeonryan said:

Dr. Manhattan, technically.

Though if we want to go down that road, then we get to The Beyonder, though he wasn't a hero...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ice Man from the xmen.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

The Hulk. Just got back from the avengers. He is just unstoppable.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
The Hulk. Just got back from the avengers. He is just unstoppable.

Same here just came from the avengers and the hulk is unstoppable. 

Superman, he literally spin the Earth backwards just to go back in time.

Gilgamesh said:

No anime!! simply because I would expect a million Goku answers. I just finished watching The Avengers and it sparked this idea for a thread (which btw was awesome!). Which comic book super hero is the strongest?

Superman? Thor? Hulk? Silver Surfer?

What do you think?

I was so gonna say Goku when I first came into this thread but I didn't realize it was such a common answer :(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:

Correct.

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS BLUE PENIS!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)