By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the strongest super hero? (No anime!)

Batman

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Although I don't read comics I read discussions like this before. Superman Prime seems to be the winner, practically omnipotent:

Superman Prime is the second most powerful being that has ever existed in the DC multiverse only surpassed by The Presence. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, which range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and warping reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on almost any scale he wishes.
Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality.

http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime

Since you excluded anime to stop people from answering with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann then Dr Manhatten or Superman are the obvious answers.

Captain Oblivious

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Superman Prime if we're going mainstream. He's basically Superman but kryptonite doesn't affect him. Dr. Manhattan if we spread it out, although he's really only in one series (Watchmen). For those interested, Superman fought Hulk multiple times in crossovers that DC and Marvel did and Superman won. Keep in mind, Hulk isn't Hulk all the time. When he turns back to Banner, a bullet can kill him or just anything that would kill normal people. Superman is always Superman. Hulk also doesn't possess the powers that Superman has. Which puts Hulk in at a slightly weaker Doomsday, since Doomsday is always Doomsday. No weakness of turning into a mortal. (The monster that 'killed' Superman, aka best selling comic and graphic novel of all time).

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Gumbercules!

Yaaaaay!

Suddenly I'm not the biggest Futurama geek on the boards! Have my babies! No, seriously. Take all six of them.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ye I watched the avengers. It was amazing :O best super hero has to be superman, with the hulk just behind him.

I guess it really depends on who is writing the story? Anyone can beat anyone. There really is no correct or incorrect answer.

Superboy(man) Prime is a villain. If you are talking about the Superman Prime from DC One Million; that is Superman written to stupidity. I wouldn't call him a hero at this point. He basically became some thing of a godlike being. I don't even know if he is considered canon.

Robin

Batmen!