By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the strongest super hero? (No anime!)

axumblade said:
Smeags said:
Hrm... No one's giving Thor a mention. All I'll say is that Thor with the Odinforce... Insanely powerful.

I think Reggie could take Thor...

Well... Reggie can manipulate Asses with his Wii. So, it is possible.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:
Smeags said:
Hrm... No one's giving Thor a mention. All I'll say is that Thor with the Odinforce... Insanely powerful.

I think Reggie could take Thor...

Well... Reggie can manipulate Asses with his Wii. So, it is possible.

This is true....Thor is mighty but is his body ready for Reggie?

Hulk Smash!!

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Jexy said:
Jumpin said:
Superman can lift 200 quintillion tons (2 times 10 to the 20th power tons); unless a superhero can lift that much, they're immediately disqualified.

In comparison, the Flash can lift about 700 pounds; so superman is astronomically stronger =P

Who do you think taught him how to do that?  *flexes*

Jor-el, of course.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

well, Dr. Manhattan is near omnipotent... so it is not fair to compare him... plus the blue penis is a fail.

After seeing the Avengers I would have to say the Hulk or Thor. I used to say superman, but the whole cryptonite thing is a serious defect. Hulk can't fly, but is industructable..... Thor is pretty much a God, he can fly and call down a rediculous amount of lightning his weakness seems pretty much to be he makes questionable decisions and is brash. Thor also was able to withstand a full barrage by the Hulk and seemed fine.

Gotta say Thor.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
TheWon said:
Silver Age Superman is the strongest version of Superman. Superboy Prime or Superman Prime is his equal since he is a real person who gets the power of Superman. Since SilverAge is official dead that would make Superman Prime the strongest yet he seem to can't handle ION a being that represents the full power of the Green Lateran. Then if we are going Marvel Hulk, and Thor are up their but Thanos could beat both of them. Oh and before they killed him off a character called Sentry owned the Marvel Universe.

Forgot one .....

Sentry>>>Hulk>Superman>Thor

I need to get back into comics.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

You know I just saw the avengers, Normally I dont like superheroes but there was so much hype for this film from my friends who are not superhero fans, including a one person tirade from my best friend (who hates all "nerd stuff"), she finally convinced me.

But the scene in the middle where the heroes start fighting each other, I thought it was supreme fan service for the exact question posed in the beginning of this thread & I actually fell asleep when that whole thing started (in the movies defense it was a sunday night showing & i'd had a huge party that weekend).

But to its credit, the bits I saw (start & last half hour) of the movie were great & i'm very much not the target audience, select games & novels are the limit of my nerdiness normally. The limit of my superhero involvement is a free copy of marvel v capcom 3 a guy who had a crush at the local gaming store gave me (& I have since given away)

Finally, Robert downey jr is so hot & really makes the fim imo, Sherlock by day, Iron man by night, Impressive , being an ignoramus on the whole field my vote would go in for iron man, not for any supreme power or anything, but on the hope that the other heroes would get sick of his wit & simply leave the planet wanting to be away from him, haha

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Hulk once had a good fight with Hercules. Hulk barely won. At the end Hercules recovered pats Hulk and the back and reveals it is destined that in his life he will loose 3 fights against 3 green monsters. One was a women (The green eye of jealousy or something), some sea battle and then hulk being the third and final. So in the marvel universe Hercules is the one being who can not be defeated by hulk now. So i deffo think he is up for a shout.

All those hailing Dr. Manhatten - Magento would be able to defeat him ( Not gona explain but if you know about magnetos powers and Dr Man's you'll get it).

I think i'd go for Phoenix, Superman, Hulk and Gladiator (Blue shi'ar guy) But in all fairness there are so many people that can beat anyone cause as someone said its about the story. I mean Dr Manhattan was kinda defeated in Watchmen.

Systems owned
Vectrex, Master System, Nes, Megadrive 1 + 2, Mega CD, Super Nintendo, Jaguar, Saturn, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, WII 
Handhelds: Game gear, game boy, Lynx 1, Lynx 2, Gameboy Advance, Neo Geo Pocket Colour, PS Vita, Ds Lite, 3DS, 
All the ones in read were/are my favourite.

NintendoPie said:
_crazy_man_ said:

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS BLUE PENIS!

Yet... you can't see it.

Well ok not in that particular scene.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)