By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the strongest super hero? (No anime!)

AndrewWK said:
Batmen!

Batman isn't even a superhero.

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
AndrewWK said:
Batmen!

Batman isn't even a superhero.

You are right. He is "The Superhero"

I agree, Mr.Manhattan is the strongest for me...

AstroMaSSi rules

The Strongest one is easily Mr.Manhattan.
But my favorite one ? ....................... kick-ass !
well, if it doesn't count then its batman...

'Hero'? Phoenix.

There are more powerful villains.... wait, o you mean just strength? or power?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

<----- you just don't know it yet

EDIT: lol at empty post...

Dr. Manhattan for me :)

But Superman Prime does sound quite powerful.

Jexy said:
Superman Prime if we're going mainstream. He's basically Superman but kryptonite doesn't affect him. Dr. Manhattan if we spread it out, although he's really only in one series (Watchmen). For those interested, Superman fought Hulk multiple times in crossovers that DC and Marvel did and Superman won. Keep in mind, Hulk isn't Hulk all the time. When he turns back to Banner, a bullet can kill him or just anything that would kill normal people. Superman is always Superman. Hulk also doesn't possess the powers that Superman has. Which puts Hulk in at a slightly weaker Doomsday, since Doomsday is always Doomsday. No weakness of turning into a mortal. (The monster that 'killed' Superman, aka best selling comic and graphic novel of all time).

Actually Bruce Banner is immortal just as the Hulk. Bruce Banner itself is as weak and frail as any human, but the Hulk doesn't let him die. He's outlived countless suicide attempts (such as jumping off buildings, putting bullets through his mouth, injecting himself with countless lethal chemicals and so on), irreparable diseases (cancer, Lou Gherig disease, etc.) and many other immediate death-scenarios (nuclear war, space vacuum, etc.).

Whenever the Hulk persona senses an immediate danger to Banner's life, it takes over and prevents the death of Banner. Even when Banner's body somehow manages to control or subdue the Hulk (via psychotherapy performed by Doc Samson or other methods) it eventually takes over as new different persona, given the Dissociative Identity Disorder that Banner suffers (which ends up shattering his psyche later on, releasing a much dangerous Hulk incarnation). 

Also, the Hulk is the only superhuman entity left alive on the Earth after it's doomsday scenario (Hulk: The End) in which eventually the Hulk takes over Banner completely, given how old he is, essentially making him completely immortal. 

I'm not saying the Hulk is the strongest Super Hero, there are many others that surpass him in abilities and prowress, but he does have immortality and near-indestructability. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Aquaman!!!!

Not sure who the DC equivalents are but, Pheonix, Galactus, Dr. Manhattan, Odin, Tribunal, Death.