By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the strongest super hero? (No anime!)

I forgot about Scarlet Witch. What could match her powers???

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Just throwing this out there , if Mr. Manhattan can control all matter, doesn't that mean Casper (or any ghost) can show up and kick his ass?

Kasz216 said:
Jexy said:
Superman Prime if we're going mainstream. He's basically Superman but kryptonite doesn't affect him. Dr. Manhattan if we spread it out, although he's really only in one series (Watchmen). For those interested, Superman fought Hulk multiple times in crossovers that DC and Marvel did and Superman won. Keep in mind, Hulk isn't Hulk all the time. When he turns back to Banner, a bullet can kill him or just anything that would kill normal people. Superman is always Superman. Hulk also doesn't possess the powers that Superman has. Which puts Hulk in at a slightly weaker Doomsday, since Doomsday is always Doomsday. No weakness of turning into a mortal. (The monster that 'killed' Superman, aka best selling comic and graphic novel of all time).

Actually, I believe Bruce Banner was killed once, and what happened was that Bruce Banner died and the Hulk Replaced him in his "Mindless" form.

Which was a Hulk MUCH stronger then base level but not quite as powerful as top level hulks since he was too dumb to get angrier.

I'd say Hulk beats Doomsday, pretty much all the time.  Doomsday would evolve, hulk would push past that evolution and kill doomsday... rinse repeat for eternity.  Essentially a stalemate, but I the fact that Doomsday is dieing repeatidly kinda says something.   Doomsday is overrated based on what his powers are "on paper."

Superman beats Hulk though, just because Superman has powers Hulk can't deal with.

Superman could techincally orbital bombard people from space with his hypervision+heatvision.

True, which is why Superman never loses like that to Doomsday ever again, since he has too many advantages and admits that he didn't use them in their original fight.  Doomsday may be able to jump around (just like Hulk) but he still can't fly.  And yeah, Prime is a villain, but he's not really pure evil, he's more of a whiny sad jerkwad.  I mean, he's more for himself than anything.  He takes care of the Anti-monitor when he doesn't like how things are going. 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Superman.

DC have been known to hire 10 year olds to come up with the most ridiculously unstoppable list of powers for their heroes at times.

I can bench a quintillion tons no problem.

To me it is Superman. Before the nerf.

Silver Age Superman (a.k.a. Earth-One Superman): 1956-1986
His powers was at godlike levels before they depowered him to make more interesting stories :(

depowered list:

Could not extinguish stars.
Could not travel through time.
Could not travel at speeds faster than light
Had limited super-hearing abilities.
Could not move planets.
Had lessened invulnerability
Could survive in space with no oxygen for a limit period of time

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Superman's weakness....yellow sun supernova. Deal with that.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Thor

Don't agree with the Dr. Manhattan, his powers place him as the most powerful being in the Watchmen universe, but he hasn't shown anything really all that special. Reality warpers have been shown to do more than he has.

Underdog.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

spurgeonryan said:
Ithink Kaz told me once it is someone called Mr. Manhattan or something. He can will anything to happen with a thought. Not sure if that was his name.

About the only thing more powerful than Manhattan is whoever is wearing the Infinity Gauntlet. I can't remember if any heroes have worn it, though... Obviously Thanos had the most time with it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/