Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

theprof00 said:

What are the adjustments do you think, according to Nintendo's info?

360 up ~500k
Wii down ~300k
PSV down ~50k
3DS down ~600k
DS down ~1m

PS3 seems ok.

Around the Network

Seece too? This place is dying.

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:

Really? I remember hearing about Machina leaving about a week ago but not about Seece...I was under the impression he was still here but just not posting very much.

Two of my favorite users leaving around the same time makes for a pretty sucky week :/

I think I what I said is right.

At least you still have me, correct?

:D

@Spurge -- I have noticed that actually but most of them are kind of boring threads IMO >_<

Looks like I'll be coming back more often.

ethomaz said:

theprof00 said:

What are the adjustments do you think, according to Nintendo's info?

360 up ~500k
Wii down ~300k
PSV down ~50k
3DS down ~600k
DS down ~1m

PS3 seems ok.

psv down 50k? That's like a whole week!!

Around the Network

From Machina:

Seece wants me to pass on this message: "let them know it was NOT source that made me leave, and I've not been interested in the site for a few months now and it's my personal life that is the reason I've left" And Seece didn't get Source fired at all.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Yeah I missed this big news too.
Kowen has apparently expressed dissatisfaction as well.
Soon, yo_john will be the only 360 fan.

Millenium is still here.

And myself, though I dont know if I really count since I play a lot of Vita and PS3 as well, but hey I play 360 a ton too so you can lump me in there with them.

Can't see the video, sadly. But people's reactions are mixed. That's...encouraging...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Seece too? Are we at a point where the next generation of VGC'ers start leaving as well?

Torillian said:

From Machina:

Seece wants me to pass on this message: "let them know it was NOT source that made me leave, and I've not been interested in the site for a few months now and it's my personal life that is the reason I've left" And Seece didn't get Source fired at all.

Thanks .