By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

theprof00 said:
chapset said:
I guess it's because vgchartz didn't adjust the xbox360 he got so mad he left, or maybe it was the source thread that finally killed him by showing is true face

yeah one or the other.

He was pretty upset that nnone of the trackers could find these undertracked 1m consoles (or maybe that was someone else?).

The Nintendo chartz showed 360 a little undertracked... I guess ioi is about to make huge adjustments in this week numbers.

Around the Network

"We're building it up."- describes Machina and Seece's contribution to VGChartz
"To burn it down. We can't wait to burn it to the ground."- Their swift decision to leave VGChartz, built the site up but burned it to the ground in the end.

shit didn't know this either.
Explains a lot though...

The guy rapping in the video is ioi.

ethomaz said:
theprof00 said:
chapset said:
I guess it's because vgchartz didn't adjust the xbox360 he got so mad he left, or maybe it was the source thread that finally killed him by showing is true face

yeah one or the other.

He was pretty upset that nnone of the trackers could find these undertracked 1m consoles (or maybe that was someone else?).

The Nintendo chartz showed 360 a little undertracked... I guess ioi is about to make huge adjustments in this week numbers.

What are the adjustments do you think, according to Nintendo's info?

Around the Network

theprof00 said:

360 up ~500k
Wii down ~300k
PSV down ~50k
3DS down ~600k
DS down ~1m

PS3 seems ok.

Seece too? This place is dying.

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:

Really? I remember hearing about Machina leaving about a week ago but not about Seece...I was under the impression he was still here but just not posting very much.

Two of my favorite users leaving around the same time makes for a pretty sucky week :/

I think I what I said is right.

At least you still have me, correct?

:D

@Spurge -- I have noticed that actually but most of them are kind of boring threads IMO >_<

Looks like I'll be coming back more often.

ethomaz said:

theprof00 said:

360 up ~500k
Wii down ~300k
PSV down ~50k
3DS down ~600k
DS down ~1m

PS3 seems ok.

psv down 50k? That's like a whole week!!