By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

yo_john117 said:
Seece left too?! Well that just sucks, no wonder why it's felt so dead around here lately.

I think Seece was the first to leave, before Machina.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I don't get it!

Hint: The lyrics.

lol it's late here + I kinda got a headache = didn't pay much attention. I think I got the idea though.

So is this you speculating or do you actually know something (lol looks like all the video gaming leaks and rumors have had an effect me)

Being serious here, *censored

Eww serious! That's nasty, don't that any more!

Hmm, Interesting ...Always so much drama with these two~

miz1q2w3e said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
miz1q2w3e said:
I don't get it!

Hint: The lyrics.

lol it's late here + I kinda got a headache = didn't pay much attention. I think I got the idea though.

So is this you speculating or do you actually know something (lol looks like all the video gaming leaks and rumors have had an effect me)

Being serious here, *censored

Nasty on who's part? Seece, because he's older than me?

theprof00 said:
Yeah I missed this big news too.
Kowen has apparently expressed dissatisfaction as well.
Soon, yo_john will be the only 360 fan.

Don't forget selnor.

Yeah but selnor is very entertaining :D:D:D

As is sales2099

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Nasty on who's part? Seece, because he's older than me?

I meant you switching on serious mode, that's strictly forbidded here!

NintendoPie said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece left too?! Well that just sucks, no wonder why it's felt so dead around here lately.

I think Seece was the first to leave, before Machina.

Really? I remember hearing about Machina leaving about a week ago but not about Seece...I was under the impression he was still here but just not posting very much.

Two of my favorite users leaving around the same time makes for a pretty sucky week :/

yo_john117 said:

Really? I remember hearing about Machina leaving about a week ago but not about Seece...I was under the impression he was still here but just not posting very much.

Two of my favorite users leaving around the same time makes for a pretty sucky week :/

I think I what I said is right.

At least you still have me, correct?

I guess it's because vgchartz didn't adjust the xbox360 he got so mad he left, or maybe it was the source thread that finally killed him by showing is true face

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
I guess it's because vgchartz didn't adjust the xbox360 he got so mad he left, or maybe it was the source thread that finally killed him by showing is true face

yeah one or the other.

He was pretty upset that nnone of the trackers could find these undertracked 1m consoles (or maybe that was someone else?).