By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

Mods, if you want to lock something you have to post about why, otherwise unless it's obvious I'll just unlock it again.  Stealth locking helps noone.

Around the Network
archbrix said:
Soooo, Machina and Seece left to start a band with lyrics that sound like they were written by a 12 year old and terrible, out-of-place rap solos? I wish them well, I guess, lol.

And no, I don't particularly hate Linkin Park... except for the rap parts.

Yay! Thanks for unlocking this, Tori.

@Archbrix I'll take that as a compliment.

I only visit the site occasionally now (personal reasons) so I had no idea they both left. Shame.

Seece left the site... big news... why?

theprof00 said:

I kid I kid, we miss you seece, the only 360 fan I respect.

@ Soleron

Rainbow Yoshi seems to have a perverse fixation on posting utterly pointless threads in the 'Announcements' section. 19 of the 44 threads in that sub-forum are his.

Around the Network

... O.o; I only just found out Seece left the site from this thread. What happened exactly? Or is that a secret?

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

ethomaz said:
Seece left the site... big news... why?

Seems many people have missed out on this "big news."

I don't get it!

miz1q2w3e said:
I don't get it!

Hint: The lyrics.

Zim said:
... O.o; I only just found out Seece left the site from this thread. What happened exactly? Or is that a secret?

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!