By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

TruckOSaurus said:

Check his profile. Machina doesn't have any friends!

He has three I believe.

Around the Network

i hope i get this sort of attention when i leave

Oh, so no more "X360 will take the UK from Wii, then continental Europe, then Russsia!" threads?

Already said what I think of Machina, good luck to Axumblade as top mod. As of Seece, ... didn't like the guy, annoying fanboy that bullied everyone he didn't liked. Annoying guy indeed.

brendude13 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Check his profile. Machina doesn't have any friends!

He has three I believe.

He disposed of all of them.

I wonder what people would say if I left! I've pissed off enough people, it'd be a fun thread.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Runa216 said:
I wonder what people would say if I left! I've pissed off enough people, it'd be a fun thread.

Maybe with a lot of luck the thread would get five replies. You are far from having legendary status and the only really memorable thing you did was spewing hate in the direction of Final Fantasy XIII, so everyone who liked FF XIII would say "good riddance" and three other guys would post random comments.

Awesome. Classic Rol reply.

RolStoppable said:
Runa216 said:

Maybe with a lot of luck the thread would get five replies. You are far from having legendary status and the only really memorable thing you did was spewing hate in the direction of Final Fantasy XIII, so everyone who liked FF XIII would say "good riddance" and three other guys would post random comments.

LOL! Great reply, Rol. + 1.