By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

TruckOSaurus said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Machina and Seece are dating...

I also heard they've adopted triplets and that's the real reason they don't have time for VGChartz anymore!

It would explain why Seece moved house and hasn't got time for video games anymore.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
They left? What the hell? When is the new site opening?

No one knows for sure... it sure is taking it's sweet time though.

I just heard the news, Seece and Machina just split up: 

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I just heard the news, Seece and Machina just split up: 

I thought you were going to stop your stupid shenanigans?

brendude13 said:
Mr Khan said:
Mixed feelings on Seece leaving. He did run some good threads, but he was a bit of a jerk and definitely one of those stealth trolls that really undermine discourse on here.

A not-so-nice person who did good things, where does that leave him?

I was being polite in my last comment because I thought I was the only one. I agree.

I hate how he could get away with anything because he was best friends with the head mod as well. Their friendship is on of the reasons why I wasn't so bothered about Machina leaving, the head mod shouldn't be friends with one of the most frequent argument starters on the site.

lol to be honest

i was actually looking forward to eventually getting into an argument with Seece

i also wanted Selnor lol

i made an attempt at Selnor a while ago but he didn't respond to my post at that time

but I basically low-key had Selnor right where i wanted him in the "Could Microsoft make a crossover Fighter" thread but the mods were starting to get on my ass so i felt like it was pointless

-_-

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Burning Typhoon said:
badgenome said:
Seece too? This place is dying.

I know, it's like.. I'm going to have to get an avatar, and start posting more.. -___-

You will never replace Seece in my heart! Maybe you can in my bed, but that's it!

Well, you're going to have to let go, at some point.  What a shame.

Barozi said:
Pretty sure Rol and Seece have a bigger mod history than all other users in this thread combined.

Ahem.

Carl2291 said:
Barozi said:
Pretty sure Rol and Seece have a bigger mod history than all other users in this thread combined.

Ahem.

It's not something to brag about, Carl!

badgenome said:
Burning Typhoon said:
badgenome said:
Seece too? This place is dying.

I know, it's like.. I'm going to have to get an avatar, and start posting more.. -___-

You will never replace Seece in my heart! Maybe you can in my bed, but that's it!

LOL.

Kantor said:
brendude13 said:
Mr Khan said:
Mixed feelings on Seece leaving. He did run some good threads, but he was a bit of a jerk and definitely one of those stealth trolls that really undermine discourse on here.

A not-so-nice person who did good things, where does that leave him?

I was being polite in my last comment because I thought I was the only one. I agree.

I hate how he could get away with anything because he was best friends with the head mod as well. Their friendship is on of the reasons why I wasn't so bothered about Machina leaving, the head mod shouldn't be friends with one of the most frequent argument starters on the site.

They were friends long before Machina was head mod, and I'm pretty sure before he was even a moderator (and when Seece was a great deal worse. He was positively mellow recently compared to then). You don't abandon your friends because you receive a promotion.

The idea that Seece got special mod protection because he was friends with Machina, on the other hand, is ridiculous. Machina isn't here to see what I'm saying, and knowing both of them, I still maintain that point of view. The reason it seems as though he got mod protection is that while much of what he said was (considered) inflammatory, none of it came close to breaking the rules. It's an art that one seems to pick up after four years on the site

This actually makes a lot of sense thinking back to his comments, and it's one of the main reasons why I agree with Mr Khan's first comment.

Still, there were a few times that I thought he crossed the line further than many other people who were banned for little offenses, and I always felt that it was because of his friends and his status that he never got banned.

I didn't know that they were friends before though, so that's fair enough, you can't just drop your friends like that for the comments they make on a website.