By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

They left? What the hell? When is the new site opening?

Around the Network

It is no surprise seece left after the grilling he got two weeks ago.

I have never unterstood why some people leave sites completely. It's not like forums are your work that you have to do eight hours per day. You could still post from time to time. Maybe it's just me.

KillerMan said:
I have never unterstood why some people leave sites completely. It's not like forums are your work that you have to do eight hours per day. You could still post from time to time. Maybe it's just me.

it confuses me also. If i dont feel like going to a forum i just don't go. Than if thing s change and i feel like going I do. I usually only frequent 1 forum at a time and right now its VGC. It used to be a comic forum before though.

Seece could be a bit...interesting at times but he contributed a lot to the site, so it sucks that he's left. Sucks that Machina is gone too. If there's one thing this site doesn't need right now it's contributors disappearing.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Seece could be a bit...interesting at times but he contributed a lot to the site, so it sucks that he's left. Sucks that Machina is gone too. If there's one thing this site doesn't need right now it's contributors disappearing.

I agree, we need to start getting new members in also! 

Ah, I didn't know about this, either. Such a shame to see Machina leave.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

Burning Typhoon said:
badgenome said:
Seece too? This place is dying.

I know, it's like.. I'm going to have to get an avatar, and start posting more.. -___-

You will never replace Seece in my heart! Maybe you can in my bed, but that's it!

Mr Khan said:
Mixed feelings on Seece leaving. He did run some good threads, but he was a bit of a jerk and definitely one of those stealth trolls that really undermine discourse on here.

A not-so-nice person who did good things, where does that leave him?

I was being polite in my last comment because I thought I was the only one. I agree.

I hate how he could get away with anything because he was best friends with the head mod as well. Their friendship is on of the reasons why I wasn't so bothered about Machina leaving, the head mod shouldn't be friends with one of the most frequent argument starters on the site.

brendude13 said:
Mr Khan said:
Mixed feelings on Seece leaving. He did run some good threads, but he was a bit of a jerk and definitely one of those stealth trolls that really undermine discourse on here.

A not-so-nice person who did good things, where does that leave him?

I was being polite in my last comment because I thought I was the only one. I agree.

I hate how he could get away with anything because he was best friends with the head mod as well. Their friendship is on of the reasons why I wasn't so bothered about Machina leaving, the head mod shouldn't be friends with one of the most frequent argument starters on the site.

Check his profile. Machina doesn't have any friends!

Signature goes here!