By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Machina And Seece Left VGChartz

Didn't know Machina very well, but he seemed to be a great mod and user so it was sad to see him leave.

I've always respected Seece and have personally never had any issues with him, and he was a great contributer to the site so I was kind of bummed out when I read he was also leaving. (Fortunately not because of a thread a while back)

Hopefully they'll come back in some capacity over time.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

theprof00 said:

What are the adjustments do you think, according to Nintendo's info?

360 up ~500k
Wii down ~300k
PSV down ~50k
3DS down ~600k
DS down ~1m

PS3 seems ok.

I guess it wasn't undertracked enough for him. 

Seriously, though, Seece will be missed.  Didn't agree with him on too much, but he at least used data in a debate, instead of just opinion.  So it was always an interesting discussion.  Hope he'll eventually comes back when the NeXbox/PS4 launches.

the forum seems to be dying.. whats going on?

Seece left?

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Torillian said:

From Machina:

Seece wants me to pass on this message: "let them know it was NOT source that made me leave, and I've not been interested in the site for a few months now and it's my personal life that is the reason I've left" And Seece didn't get Source fired at all.

Why did the source get fired?

Around the Network

I would have liked to know more on why Seece and Machina left.

Machina was going to take a new step in his job career but I still feel it's strange to leave the site completely for that reason.

Seece I heard got tired of video games. I wander if that's true.

badgenome said:
Seece too? This place is dying.

I know, it's like.. I'm going to have to get an avatar, and start posting more.. -___-

Slimebeast said:

Machina was going to take a new step in his job career but I still feel it's strange to leave the site completely for that reason. 

Well, to be fair, I'm totally sick of PS3... Especially because, no one plays twisted metal online anymore, and, Street Fighter X Tekken is all that's left for now, and it's a total waste of money that I wish I never bought...  But, I'm hoping Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, and Tekken Tag 2 interest me enough (and, DOA5, but, I've never played DOA before).  But, I wouldn't totally get rid of my conoles, or anything.  And, being sick of a game doesn't mean you're going to drop of a community soley because it's main focus is gaming.

The block stun in SFxT is rediculous, I do not find that enjoyable, incase anyone's wondering.  It's the actual way the game plays, and feels.  I can't take it.  Damage scale is way too high.  It's like, they want you to fight for a minute, and 39 seconds, just to get a time out.  It's not properly designed around the timer.

Burning Typhoon said:
Slimebeast said:

Well, to be fair, I'm totally sick of PS3... Especially because, no one plays twisted metal online anymore, and, Street Fighter X Tekken is all that's left for now, and it's a total waste of money that I wish I never bought...  But, I'm hoping Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, and Tekken Tag 2 interest me enough (and, DOA5, but, I've never played DOA before).  But, I wouldn't totally get rid of my conoles, or anything.  And, being sick of a game doesn't mean you're going to drop of a community soley because it's main focus is gaming.

The block stun in SFxT is rediculous, I do not find that enjoyable, incase anyone's wondering.  It's the actual way the game plays, and feels.  I can't take it.  Damage scale is way too high.  It's like, they want you to fight for a minute, and 39 seconds, just to get a time out.  It's not properly designed around the timer.

Maybe you should try different genres than just fighting games lol?

Slimebeast said:

Seece didn't play anything since January. http://www.trueachievements.com/Dynosaw.htm

Barozi said:
Slimebeast said:

Seece didn't play anything since January. http://www.trueachievements.com/Dynosaw.htm

I guess that strengthens the rumour but do you know if he also expressed it in words that he had lost his passion for gaming?

Btw I love that you can check out the true gaming activity of posters like that.

In the past, on these forums, I sometimes lied that I had played a particular game just to strengthen my argument about it in a heated discussion.