By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
man-bear-pig said:

do'nt worry ninpie you're grammer isent any worse then mine.*

*Correct this sentence using the right spelling, punctuation and grammar, and you will redeem yourself.

Don't worry NinPie, your grammar isn't worse than mine.

(Sorry for the derailment of this thread!) XD

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:
It's been over 7 minutes since I've quoted NP and he still hasn't replied. He's either dead or he's dusting off his textbooks.

Why does everyone give me such a hard time? At least I try to use correct grammar and punctuation! And I capitalize words!

Fine then; "Who Piesacked whom, though?"

You took too long to reply. Level1Death already answered before you and you probably just stole the answer from him. I'm never telling you now. You'll never know who piesacked whom.

I have no clue what piesacking is, but I was clearly in the right for the argument as I didn't put a TM after 'Kim Possible'

who told you what piesacken means ?
Was it Rol ? I bet it was him >.>

TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:
Kantor said:
supermario128 said:
I've never seen you before, so welcome to the site! I know I'm a bit late...

Well, I haven't seen you for a good six months, and I just looked at your profile and you've been posting regularly since then so I have no idea what's going on :/

OT: A belated welcome to the site. Make sure you've read the rules. Be nice to the moderators, especially if their usernames begin with the letter "k". 

We were supposed to look at the rules? I never really did... I just skimmed them over and decided the best thing to do was to be nice to mods and try to not spam/flame. XD Just don't do those things and you'll be fine!

I never read them either... most of it is common sense: don't be a douche unless you have a Kim Possible avatar.

Did somebody with a Kim Possible avatar tell you that?

Don't trust those people.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

Wow you have been on here ages, and only 5 posts... Are you a serial lurker or did you just randomly decide to return here today?

Oh and welcome errorpwns.

Hey! It's called Official, not serial, lurker.

For more than 2 years I was one of them. Until May last year or so I only had 20 or 25 posts. But then I started to post, and now I average 1 post/day (yay for me!)

errorpwns, Pura and others like you: Welcome to the forums guys, just let you go and have fun.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Barozi said:

Rol made it up Barozi!

NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:

Rol made it up Barozi!

Apparently it means "badger" in German. (The verb, not the noun. Actually, it would've been funnier if it was the noun.)

Korppi said:
NintendoPie said:
Barozi said:

Rol made it up Barozi!

Apparently it means "badger" in German. (The verb, not the noun. Actually, it would've been funnier if it was the noun.)

LOL! That is really odd.... even though it isn't "piesacken" it's Piesacking. It still doesn't matter, that's too funny!

Hey some of you people calling me new crated their accounts after me! Anyways, thanks for the welcomes. I too am surprised it took so long to get 50 post, I mainly commented on articles when I started and not forum post.