By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
I've never seen you before, so welcome to the site! I know I'm a bit late...

Well, I haven't seen you for a good six months, and I just looked at your profile and you've been posting regularly since then so I have no idea what's going on :/

OT: A belated welcome to the site. Make sure you've read the rules. Be nice to the moderators, especially if their usernames begin with the letter "k". 

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
supermario128 said:

Well, I haven't seen you for a good six months, and I just looked at your profile and you've been posting regularly since then so I have no idea what's going on :/

OT: A belated welcome to the site. Make sure you've read the rules. Be nice to the moderators, especially if their usernames begin with the letter "k". 

We were supposed to look at the rules? I never really did... I just skimmed them over and decided the best thing to do was to be nice to mods and try to not spam/flame. XD Just don't do those things and you'll be fine!

NintendoPie said:
Kantor said:
supermario128 said:

We were supposed to look at the rules? I never really did... I just skimmed them over and decided the best thing to do was to be nice to mods and try to not spam/flame. XD Just don't do those things and you'll be fine!

I never read them either... most of it is common sense: don't be a douche unless you have a Kim Possible avatar.

TWRoO said:

I never read them either... most of it is commone sense: don't be a douche unless you have a Kim Possible avatar.

LOL! Does this include twesterm? I wouldn't know because we've never talked...

NintendoPie said:
TWRoO said:

I never read them either... most of it is commone sense: don't be a douche unless you have a Kim Possible avatar.

twesterm uses a Ron Stoppable avatar.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:
TWRoO said:

It's still part of the series called "Kim Possible."

NintendoPie said:
TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:
TWRoO said:

It's still part of the series called "Kim Possible."

LOL OWNED...

Or is it...Piesacked

Hola!!

Jay520 said:

LOL OWNED...

Or is it...Piesacked

Who Piesacked who though?

NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:

LOL OWNED...

Or is it...Piesacked

Who Piesacked who though?

I'm not going to respond to this until you correct your grammar.