By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Purashido said:
Hello everyone!

That's Pura.
Basically I'm Nintendo fanboy, just because I have all that I want in every Nintendo console, so don't need to get the others (and I don't have money to buy them, if possible, I have all consoles and games of course). Anyway: Enjoy gaming, that's all what is important, fans and &tribes apart.

Always I'm looking for to organize or launch projects of gamers communities, even business projects... but in fact, always they end up being just ideas
:P
I'm game development student.
I also have a project to launch a indie game developer business, but long-term, unhurried, and not at any price: I only accept to develop under full open source tools (even when the products, of course, will be launched at market to get profits) :P (will be great if we can speak about business ideas off videogame development ;)

Add me!:
2836 - 0151 - 1371 Pura
http://www.facebook.com/Numero21
Love MK7 and RPGs

Wow you have been on here ages, and only 5 posts... Are you a serial lurker or did you just randomly decide to return here today?

Oh and welcome errorpwns.

Around the Network

TITS OR GTFO!

Jay520 said:
TITS OR GTFO!

Jay! I haven't seen you in forever! Nice comeback post. XD

Nice to meet you! I can't recall ever seeing you posting before, but I'll remember your avatar from now on. Ever since a year ago I've mostly been a PC gamer as well, and while I own all three consoles this generation, I do lean towards Nintendo as well in my gaming tastes.

Excited for the new gen to start?

errorpwns said:

So, I've been here for little over a year, and recentely I've finally amassed enough post to learn the create a new thread spell.  Anyways,  I've noticed there are about 5-10 people that make up the majority of post on here.  I myself prefer to play most games on my PC, though there are a few exceptions to that rule.  Such as the Fallout series.  Where if I play it on the PC I will end up installing 40 mods over the game and end up goofing around.  I'm not really a "fan boy" of any company, but I do tend to lean towards supporting Nintendo the most, as they're doing the least to corrupt the games industry and lead it back to a repeat of the 80s crash.  I own a Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Gaming PC, Genesis, and a few others for home consoles.  For handhelds, I have my Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA:SP, PSP, and my 3DS.  I am employed, and plan on owning a Wii U at launch.  Sorry I'm terrible at introductions.

errorpwns said:

I own a Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Gaming PC, Genesis, and a few others for home consoles.  For handhelds, I have my Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA:SP, PSP, and my 3DS.

errorpwns said:

I am employed, and plan on owning a Wii U at launch.

errorpwns said:

*No mention of PS3 or PS4 nor any plans to purchase one of them in the future.*

You've lost all respect from me, buddy. We here on VGChartz worship Playstation and you had better do the same. We recognize Sony as our Lord and Savior from boredom. He went through years and years of struggle just so we gamers could enjoy good games. All who oppose are the enemy. Either bow down to SONY... or BE DESTROYED!

Around the Network

Welcome both errorpwns and Purashido! :)

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Purashido said:
Hello everyone!

That's Pura.
Basically I'm Nintendo fanboy, just because I have all that I want in every Nintendo console, so don't need to get the others (and I don't have money to buy them, if possible, I have all consoles and games of course). Anyway: Enjoy gaming, that's all what is important, fans and &tribes apart.

Always I'm looking for to organize or launch projects of gamers communities, even business projects... but in fact, always they end up being just ideas
:P
I'm game development student.
I also have a project to launch a indie game developer business, but long-term, unhurried, and not at any price: I only accept to develop under full open source tools (even when the products, of course, will be launched at market to get profits) :P (will be great if we can speak about business ideas off videogame development ;)

Add me!:
2836 - 0151 - 1371 Pura
http://www.facebook.com/Numero21
Love MK7 and RPGs

welcome to the site. when you are able to make threads, i hope you can hold those types of discussions.

i know Montana (as he has mentioned) for sure would love to see more game related topic's.

i wish you the best in all your future endeavors (sounds like the apprentice before you get fired doesn't it lol?

Jay520 said:
errorpwns said:

So, I've been here for little over a year, and recentely I've finally amassed enough post to learn the create a new thread spell.  Anyways,  I've noticed there are about 5-10 people that make up the majority of post on here.  I myself prefer to play most games on my PC, though there are a few exceptions to that rule.  Such as the Fallout series.  Where if I play it on the PC I will end up installing 40 mods over the game and end up goofing around.  I'm not really a "fan boy" of any company, but I do tend to lean towards supporting Nintendo the most, as they're doing the least to corrupt the games industry and lead it back to a repeat of the 80s crash.  I own a Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Gaming PC, Genesis, and a few others for home consoles.  For handhelds, I have my Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA:SP, PSP, and my 3DS.  I am employed, and plan on owning a Wii U at launch.  Sorry I'm terrible at introductions.

errorpwns said:

I own a Wii, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, Gaming PC, Genesis, and a few others for home consoles.  For handhelds, I have my Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, GBA:SP, PSP, and my 3DS.

errorpwns said:

I am employed, and plan on owning a Wii U at launch.

errorpwns said:

*No mention of PS3 or PS4 nor any plans to purchase one of them in the future.*

You've lost all respect from me, buddy. We here on VGChartz worship Playstation and you had better do the same. We recognize Sony as our Lord and Savior from boredom. He went through years and years of struggle just so we gamers could enjoy good games. All who oppose are the enemy. Either bow down to SONY... or BE DESTROYED!

Blame Sony.  I was planning on buying a PS3 with a broken Blu-ray drive (so I could play downloaded games, etc), but the latest firmware makes it impossible to play games on certain PS3 units with a bad blu-ray drive.  Sucked.  Anyways, I've never been a fan of sony consoles.

I've never seen you before, so welcome to the site! I know I'm a bit late...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089