By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

 

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%
 
Yes 0 0%
 
I drank coffee black today 0 0%
 
I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%
 
Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%
 
no 0 0%
 
Total:10

I entered this thread. That is manly!

Now I plan on watching The Wild Bunch (the manliest movie of all time) while scratching my balls and farting.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

I entered this thread. That is manly!

Now I plan on watching The Wild Bunch (the manliest movie of all time) while scratching my balls and farting.


I am watching Speed. Youtube'd it. There are not many Speed youtube clips it seems.

 

Quotish: Harry~ "I am going home and getting laid".

Keanu character: "Your gonna go home and puke"

Harry: "Well that will be fun to."



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

chocoloco said:
Marks said:
chocoloco said:
Marks said:
I drank a bunch of vodka the other night. That count?

Only if you drank is straight/no ice and without a chaser, otherwise, unless it is in a dirty martini it is a girly drink.

 


That's fair. I do quite often drink it straight without a chaser, the other night was vodka tonics though. 

I suppose that passees my man alcoholic drink test but barely. Wine is never allowed unless it is to impress a female.

Sweet! Haha yeah I usually make em more vodka than tonic. Russian Standard is the best vodka.

And Wine isn't bad, especially with something manly like a steak. I wouldn't be caught dead drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice though. 



Oh yeah and also I'm a gun owner. Not too many things are manlier than guns!



Marks said:
Oh yeah and also I'm a gun owner. Not too many things are manlier than guns!

I                   like we talked about this in my American Gun thread. But what do you have?

 

feel


    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
Oh yeah and also I'm a gun owner. Not too many things are manlier than guns!

I                   like we talked about this in my American Gun thread. But what do you have?

 

feel

What just happened to your post? 0_o



NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
Oh yeah and also I'm a gun owner. Not too many things are manlier than guns!

I                   like we talked about this in my American Gun thread. But what do you have?

 

feel

What just happened to your post? 0_o


This is the Manliest of Men thread. Men do not openly feel. Pshaw!

Adding this.

 



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

 MANLY!!!!



This is quickly not becoming a manly thread. I blame the teenagers.

 

One of my fav old hobbies, but I am getting too old to be crazy enough to do it as hardcore as before.



chocoloco said:

I ran about 3 miles yesterday, followed by a some cheap beers after work then dinner and a sensual evening with the gf.

In sports news, I hate the Detriot Red Wings.

Today, I will probably do many manlier things  , but the world is wide open with choices. I will also do the girly thing and try to finish FF 13-2.


lol drinking and exercising in the same day is not good for you. Your body will not recover properly. You need at least 2 days rest before you drink alcohol.

 

Fun thread

 

I don’t think of if I am doing something manly or not every time I something though



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(