By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%

Yes 0 0%

I drank coffee black today 0 0%

I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%

Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%

no 0 0%

Total:10

I once clubbed a seal to death with a beer bottle and used its teeth and eyes to make a gun which I used to kill more seals.

Around the Network

I had sex with a woman today.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:

Lets Man up this Sunday! MAN!!!

This is the best thing that Trey Parker and Matt Stone have ever done in my opinion.

Gotta go and do manly things.  I have to write my ninth James Bond review now.  See ya!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

NintendoPie said:
chocoloco said:

This is quickly not becoming a manly thread. I blame the teenagers.

One of my fav old hobbies, but I am getting too old to be crazy enough to do it as hardcore as before.

*Tear* :'(

That is the exact reason why you shouldn't be allowed in this thread. Real men don't cry over stupid things.

I haven't done anything particularly manly today, but I will post when I do...

man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
chocoloco said:

This is quickly not becoming a manly thread. I blame the teenagers.

One of my fav old hobbies, but I am getting too old to be crazy enough to do it as hardcore as before.

*Tear* :'(

That is the exact reason why you shouldn't be allowed in this thread. Real men don't cry over stupid things.

I haven't done anything particularly manly today, but I will post when I do...

Rude...

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I'm about to watch Game of Thrones. Now that is manly!

I ate a steak for lunch and didn't use any silverwear. Just handled it with my hands and bit chunks off like a man.

Also I sharted the other day.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I'm sure my fiancée would love that

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

This thread is making my PC do crazy things.  I can't even read the posts because it's loading so slowly and music is playing.

Anyway, I slept the day away so that, in an hour and a half, i can strap a bullet proof vest to my chest, grab a high powered rifle and a handgun, and protect the world from terrorism (aka play 3DS and Vita and get paid for it).  That should be manly enough for one day.