By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%

Yes 0 0%

I drank coffee black today 0 0%

I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%

Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%

no 0 0%

Total:10

I lifted some heavy boxes!

FUCK YEAH!!!11!2

Around the Network

I took a pee siting down so I could read my "Readers Digest" magazine.

All rise before the Lord of manliness! Learn from him!!:

When I was cooking French Toast for breakfast, I unscrewed the maple syrup cap, despite the fact that it was sticky and thus hard to remove.

Love and tolerate.

Woke up, took a shit, took a shower and shaved.

In 2 -1/2 hours I will be moving to a new place, thus being super manly and lifting heavy furniture.

HOOOORAHH!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I'm always doing the mannnnliest things. Like today, I only cried once so far. Beat that bitches!

I went to sleep late, woke up late 12pm , had meatballs for breakfast ( cant smoke or drink yet but i make up for it) i proceeded to VG Chartz, talked to some girls, posted in this thread, goin out later and then i play skyrim when i get home :D

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

yo_john117 said:

I'm always doing the mannnnliest things. Like today, I only cried once so far. Beat that bitches!

I only cry at the walking dead beat that!

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

woke up with a boner