By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

 

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%
 
Yes 0 0%
 
I drank coffee black today 0 0%
 
I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%
 
Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%
 
no 0 0%
 
Total:10

I ran about 3 miles yesterday, followed by a some cheap beers after work then dinner and a sensual evening with the gf.

In sports news, I hate the Detriot Red Wings.

Today, I will probably do many manlier things  , but the world is wide open with choices. I will also do the girly thing and try to finish FF 13-2.



Around the Network
chocoloco said:

I ran about 3 miles yesterday, followed by a some cheap beers after work then dinner and a sensual evening with the gf.

In sports news, I hate the Detriot Red Wings.

Today, I will probably do many manlier things  , but the world is wide open with choices. I will also do the girly thing and try to finish FF 13-2.

Just because you said that I am going to down half a bottle of Gin!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I drank a bunch of vodka the other night. That count?



Marks said:
I drank a bunch of vodka the other night. That count?

Only if you drank is straight/no ice and without a chaser, otherwise, unless it is in a dirty martini it is a girly drink.

Now this is man stuff, I want to do someday.



chocoloco said:
Marks said:
I drank a bunch of vodka the other night. That count?

Only if you drank is straight/no ice and without a chaser, otherwise, unless it is in a dirty martini it is a girly drink.

Now this is man stuff, I want to do someday.

Did you see APM's video of  a wing suit flight? When he flew the gauntlet? Too coo!.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

 

 

Every man should know this!

 

After the occasional bar fight!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

Did you see APM's video of  a wing suit flight? When he flew the gauntlet? Too coo!.

That young teenager? No.  That sounds impressive. Have gone sky diving a couple of times though, now that is the biggest adreniline rush i have ever.



I have nothing to prove anymore.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

chocoloco said:
Marks said:
I drank a bunch of vodka the other night. That count?

Only if you drank is straight/no ice and without a chaser, otherwise, unless it is in a dirty martini it is a girly drink.

 


That's fair. I do quite often drink it straight without a chaser, the other night was vodka tonics though. 



I consider most men pussies.  Most guys are a terrible excuse for a man.