By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%

Yes 0 0%

I drank coffee black today 0 0%

I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%

Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%

no 0 0%

Total:10

This is quickly not becoming a manly thread. I blame the teenagers.

One of my fav old hobbies, but I am getting too old to be crazy enough to do it as hardcore as before.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

I ran about 3 miles yesterday, followed by a some cheap beers after work then dinner and a sensual evening with the gf.

In sports news, I hate the Detriot Red Wings.

Today, I will probably do many manlier things  , but the world is wide open with choices. I will also do the girly thing and try to finish FF 13-2.

lol drinking and exercising in the same day is not good for you. Your body will not recover properly. You need at least 2 days rest before you drink alcohol.

Fun thread

I don’t think of if I am doing something manly or not every time I something though

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

lol drinking and exercising in the same day is not good for you. Your body will not recover properly. You need at least 2 days rest before you drink alcohol.

Fun thread

I don’t think of if I am doing something manly or not every time I something though

Ummm... I think you are taking this  super literally. It is partly true, but also making fun of stereotypes.

Also a beer or two would just provide carbs to recover from a workout. Especially fun after a bike ride.

chocoloco said:

This is quickly not becoming a manly thread. I blame the teenagers.

One of my fav old hobbies, but I am getting too old to be crazy enough to do it as hardcore as before.

*Tear* :'(

spurgeonryan said:

Lets Man up this Sunday! MAN!!!

I might feel awkward being shot by the orgasmonator by a man, but I think it could bring world peace if it existed. Or perheps people would orgasim others to death!?!?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
Oh yeah and also I'm a gun owner. Not too many things are manlier than guns!

I                   like we talked about this in my American Gun thread. But what do you have?

feel

haha your post when crazy there man! But right now I have an SKS, and I'm in the market to get a shotgun soon. I'm looking at either a Remington 870 or the semi-auto 11-87. Did you say you have guns too? I can't quite remember. 

Love the biking stuff Choco

lol

spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
Oh yeah and also I'm a gun owner. Not too many things are manlier than guns!

I                   like we talked about this in my American Gun thread. But what do you have?

feel

haha your post when crazy there man! But right now I have an SKS, and I'm in the market to get a shotgun soon. I'm looking at either a Remington 870 or the semi-auto 11-87. Did you say you have guns too? I can't quite remember. 

No, was going to pick up an M4 from the shop down the street in Kentucky when I lived in Tennessee, but then I moved to Illinois in a hurry and did not know the laws and what I needed here, so I did not.

Also                was put down there because there are not feelings in a manly Mans heart. Also you broke the rules by not capitalizing MAN.

feel

Oh hell yeah dude M4's are sweet! My dream gun is an AR-15. After I get a shotgun I'm going to save up for a while for one. 

As long as the woman is making it for you it does not matter as long as it is good. The pics of the women by Ryan and I also signify the obvious answer of pussy.

Note: Not all women make cooking look as good as this woman does with her mammeries. it is a damn shame, but it is still much appreciated.

Also I have heard very often that North American men tend to be more often manly men as compared to European men. A fact, as women often say this. We are just too damn rugged and wild.