By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%

Yes 0 0%

I drank coffee black today 0 0%

I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%

Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%

no 0 0%

Total:10

I am going to install a light in my room.

I am not a super crazy manly guy.

However I think any real man should be able to do basic handy work and know basics about cars. However these days information about such things makes me the odd one out with my friends..

:(

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Trending Now in Sports! Hell Yeah!!!

Sup dude, how did you auto start that video??

I ran about 3 miles yesterday, followed by a some cheap beers after work and dinner and a sensual evening with the gf.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mmlOyJOeRSw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mmlOyJOeRSw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

In sports news, I hate the Detriot Red Wings.

Today, I will probably do many manlier things than you :-p , but the world is wide open with choices. I will also do the girly thing and try to finish FF 13-2.

I ran about 3 miles yesterday, followed by a some cheap beers after work then dinner and a sensual evening with the gf.

In sports news, I hate the Detriot Red Wings.

Today, I will probably do many manlier things  , but the world is wide open with choices. I will also do the girly thing and try to finish FF 13-2.

I drank a bunch of vodka the other night. That count?

Around the Network
Marks said:

Only if you drank is straight/no ice and without a chaser, otherwise, unless it is in a dirty martini it is a girly drink.

Now this is man stuff, I want to do someday.

spurgeonryan said:

Did you see APM's video of  a wing suit flight? When he flew the gauntlet? Too coo!.

That young teenager? No.  That sounds impressive. Have gone sky diving a couple of times though, now that is the biggest adreniline rush i have ever.

chocoloco said:
Marks said:

Only if you drank is straight/no ice and without a chaser, otherwise, unless it is in a dirty martini it is a girly drink.

That's fair. I do quite often drink it straight without a chaser, the other night was vodka tonics though. 

I consider most men pussies.  Most guys are a terrible excuse for a man. 

Marks said:
chocoloco said:
Marks said:

That's fair. I do quite often drink it straight without a chaser, the other night was vodka tonics though. 

I suppose that passees my man alcoholic drink test but barely. Wine is never allowed unless it is to impress a female.