By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "The Man Thread" Have you done anything Manly today? Males of Vgchartz Database incoming'

Tagged games:

Were you a MAN today?

Fuck yeah 8 72.73%

Yes 0 0%

I drank coffee black today 0 0%

I wrestled Crocodile Dundee today 0 0%

Chuck Norris starred at my package today 2 18.18%

no 0 0%

Total:10
Marks said:
superchunk said:
I replaced the exhaust on my wife's Honda Odyssey today from a part I pulled off a broken Odyssey from a junk yard today.

That's good as long as you don't use the Odyssey or else it nullifies the manliness you got from replacing the exhaust!

Important details were definitely presented in the quoted post. ;)

Around the Network

Tonight I will be assembling my new living room entertainment center and wall mounting the big TV while chasing down shooters of Vodka with beer.

True story.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

spurgeonryan said:
Euphoria14 said:
Tonight I will be assembling my new living room entertainment center and wall mounting the big TV while chasing down shooters of Vodka with beer.

True story.

I find it interesting that TV is capitalized. Just like whenever the word MAN is used here it is capitalized. Coincidence? I think not.

I find that if I pour my tequila in my beer it goes down smoother.

What size is the TV? Fingers crossed!!!!

47-inch. I call it the big TV because it is the biggest one I have.

I also made a mistake in my post before. I said I was to assemble the entertainment center in the "living room" but that is a total injustice to the work I did in there, not to mention is a different name that what I tend to call it.

My fiance knows it as the "MAN cave".

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

pezus said:

Final birra/cerveza/bjór this saturday, before the finals, during the annual school celebration! (is there proper word for that? Annual party, annualawesomeness, yearly celebration?)

Yeah, we call it the "Final beer before the stupid events that keep us from our beer" celebration.

Currently playing:

A MAN doesn't close his profile!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
A MAN doesn't close his profile! :-d

Sure they do. I would know, because I am a MAN.

Sure Ryan. Whatever.

superchunk said:
Marks said:
superchunk said:
I replaced the exhaust on my wife's Honda Odyssey today from a part I pulled off a broken Odyssey from a junk yard today.

That's good as long as you don't use the Odyssey or else it nullifies the manliness you got from replacing the exhaust!

Good man! Sorry I ever doubted you!

Marks said:
superchunk said:
Marks said:
superchunk said:

You're supposed to capitalize MAN! Bad Marks, bad!

Today, I am going to be asking a girl out. So assuming I don't puss out at the last second, that should be MANly.

Tomorrow, I have a job interview.

So I think I should meet my MANliness quota for the next 2 days.

NintendoPie said:
Marks said:
superchunk said:
Marks said:
superchunk said:

You're supposed to capitalize MAN! Bad Marks, bad!

Whoops, sorry! Thanks for reminding me my good MAN! haha