By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Heck, Europe didn't even get the physical PS3 until a half year later.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@BenKenobi88

thanks. I do recall having a few really good times with my friends back in the day. Ill pick it up most likely.

Is it easy enough so maybe my mom, a 45 year old lawyer, can pick it up and play? She was pretty good at boxing and golf.

I won't be able to take another delay. Please Nintendo, gather up all the kindness in your heart and don't delay this game!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Is this that same rumor from earlier this week? I doubt it's true since this will be what the forth time it's been delayed, and how much can they add in less then a month? I say it's pure BS.

The link doesn't actually say it's being delayed. It just says there's rumors and speculation...

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network
Shade said:
Is this that same rumor from earlier this week? I doubt it's true since this will be what the forth time it's been delayed, and how much can they add in less then a month? I say it's pure BS.

It's the same rumor, and it's just GameCrazy and GameFly.  It's just magnifying because that's how the internet works.

Nintendo says A) it doesn't comment on rumors, and B) It's on schedule for Feb 10.  So there you go.  Nintendo may still be lying and may delay the game...but you're not gonna know about that until Nintendo says it themselves.  And I highly doubt it will get delayed more than a couple weeks if it does happen.  Nintendo's not that stupid, they know they'd piss off fans after giving TWO solid release dates.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

rocketpig said:
Parokki said:
Even if it does get delayed, I'm not overly worried since we in Europe are getting this late as fuck anyway. -_-

Tell me: how does it feel to constantly be eating the Nintendo table scraps from North America and Japan?

I'd be furious if I was a Nintendo owner in Europe. I looked at some of the release dates for upcoming games/recently released games and it's literally months late in some cases.

Yuck.

It's not very nice at all. Literally months? Trauma Center was 10 months late, Elebits 6 months, Super Paper Mario 5 months, Metroid Prime 3 and Zack&Wiki both 3 months...

The really annoying bit is how Sony and Microsoft generally have much, much smaller delays, and how Nintendo still gets some titles on time. We got Super Mario Galaxy and Umbrella Chronicles only two weeks after the Yanks, and Mario Strikers Charged actually got here a month earlier. Of course, everything else pales in comparison to the prospect of getting Brawl several months after the rest of the world. 

We're a bigger market for gaming than Japan is nowadays, and it's about bloody time Nintendo figures it out as well. >_<

For the love of........

These are old. The original sources had the release list as "March 31" which is obviously a place holder date. Chances are, everyone is jumping on a bandwagon. The date still says "Feb 10" on the site and it's about 14 days till the Japanese launch (31 for us). Chances are, a month delay won't happen.

At least these arguments are killing time, bringing us closer to Feb. 10.

Just think, in 30 days, I will likely have been playing Brawl for a half day already.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

if its delayed that will suck

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"