By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xeo_842 said:
Stats87 said:
loadedstatement said:
Its not delayed again. The game is already gold. Sheesh you guys. Believe everything that is thrown at you? This rumor came about because GameFly had it tagged as a March release date. Dont trust GameFly for release dates. The game is being released in Japan in 2 weeks. That is not enough time to add new content. The game is currently being printed as we speak. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Games have gone gold then been delayed before

What do you mean "Gone gold"?

"Gone gold" means for a game to be finished....At that point the game is sent off to be printed/pachaged/shipped.

Around the Network

dbl post...sorry.

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but I hope it is delayed.... I won't be playing it until I graduate in May- so the more time they put into it the better the product will be in the end, when I actually get to play it.

They are delaying it because they are not going to have any console in NA when it comes out. It will shoot the demand Sky High and nintendo won't be able to capitalize in Feb... My bet is that they increased production in Nov, but the effect won't hit the market until Mid Feb... thus the delay.

I am gonna go out on a lib here to say nintendo has already increased production, and we will find out in March around the fiscals. It just makes no sense for them to burn 3-4 months before they increase production.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Screw it, they're always gonna be short on hardware...just give us the damn software! I'm pretty sure most of the Brawl buyers already own Wiis anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Screw it, they're always gonna be short on hardware...just give us the damn software! I'm pretty sure most of the Brawl buyers already own Wiis anyway.
  Off Topic, but...

Left4Dead definitely intrigues me, but I'll probably wait for a couple reviews and/or opinions of my peers. If they pull it off, it could be awesome. But my skeptic side is influencing me.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

no i think alot people are waiting for SSBB to release to buy wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
BenKenobi88 said:

no i think alot people are waiting for SSBB to release to buy wii 

Based on Wii shortages, that wouldn't be a very good strategy.

Wow I really hope there isn't another delay... I mean Japan already has commercials for the game.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Stats87 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Off Topic, but...

Left4Dead definitely intrigues me, but I'll probably wait for a couple reviews and/or opinions of my peers. If they pull it off, it could be awesome. But my skeptic side is influencing me.

Well then wait for reviews or peers' opinions.

It might not deliver on promises, but from what I've seen and from what I know about Turtle Rock and Valve's work, it'll be a great game.  A game better played with friends I'm sure.  Grabbing 3 friends will make a totally different experience than playing with bots or random people.

Strangely, that also applies to Smash Bros hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I could've sworn I made this topic a few days ago. :/