By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Smashchu said:
For the love of........

These are old. The original sources had the release list as "March 31" which is obviously a place holder date. Chances are, everyone is jumping on a bandwagon. The date still says "Feb 10" on the site and it's about 14 days till the Japanese launch (31 for us). Chances are, a month delay won't happen.

even if it gets delayed 1 month isnt to long

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Better not...

I can't really feel for you guys seeing as I come from Australia and I wont see this game till god knows when, and like naznatips said, it wont be until 2010 till I get my hands on FF XIII.

For the record, I would like to point this out: (For guy who asked about controls:)

This is still a button pressing game. If your mother only likes or plays the motion games, then this is a different control style altogether. Admittedly, it has 1 button to attack, 1 button to do special attacks, a block button and directions, but if she couldn't grasp other button games, she won't get this one. It's not asking for a 3 button combo to jump over something, but it's not a timed wave of the hand either.

Also, I wants it nows, but nows I can't haves it nows. So I'll takes it laters.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

naznatips said:
rocketpig said:
Parokki said:
Even if it does get delayed, I'm not overly worried since we in Europe are getting this late as fuck anyway. -_-

Tell me: how does it feel to constantly be eating the Nintendo table scraps from North America and Japan?

I'd be furious if I was a Nintendo owner in Europe. I looked at some of the release dates for upcoming games/recently released games and it's literally months late in some cases.

Yuck.

Probably feels the same as being a PS3 or 360 owner in Europe. They get the same treatment (ridiculously later release dates).  Hell, Europe will be lucky to get FFXIII before 2010.

yeah europe always gets the games last i feel sorry for them

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Oh man, I hope it is not delayed. I have been waiting so long for this game....too long.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

I don't mind the wait.

I have Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy keeping me busy on my Wii.

As far as the wait for Brawl, well that gives Nintendo more time to add, remove and iron out some kinks to make a solid product.

If there is a delay then Nintendo better have some kind of playable demo to calm the angry fans.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

loadedstatement said:
Its not delayed again. The game is already gold. Sheesh you guys. Believe everything that is thrown at you? This rumor came about because GameFly had it tagged as a March release date. Dont trust GameFly for release dates. The game is being released in Japan in 2 weeks. That is not enough time to add new content. The game is currently being printed as we speak. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Games have gone gold then been delayed before

Stats87 said:
loadedstatement said:
Its not delayed again. The game is already gold. Sheesh you guys. Believe everything that is thrown at you? This rumor came about because GameFly had it tagged as a March release date. Dont trust GameFly for release dates. The game is being released in Japan in 2 weeks. That is not enough time to add new content. The game is currently being printed as we speak. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Games have gone gold then been delayed before

What do you mean "Gone gold"?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.