By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
haxxiy said:
Some of you guys are way too emotional. That was a massage compared to some stuff you can find in the net, no matter how racist or coward you think it was. Some dude was savagely beaten by some punks, and that was it Sadly, this kind of stuff can and does happen everywhere several times a day.

Seven billion people in the world = shit happens.

This.

Take note, learn from it, move on.

I agree. This sort of thing happens all the time. I'm sure somewhere right now whenever you read this someone else is getting jumped like this or even worse. This actually is pretty mild as they all seemed to hit like girls. Of course it isn't right but things way worse than this happen each and every day. Also as for the use of the n-word, they weren't using it to say he's black it's more like dude. Most people I live by use that word profusely and it just means they're referring to a guy. If you're wondering I live in NYC by the way...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
blkfish92 said:
zuvuyeay said:
blkfish92 said:
If this happened to me, knowing there's no chance of anything, I'd try asking firmly why they're doing what they're doing. They'll probably say some shit, but it'll pose a distraction and I'll sprint like never before.

you'd have to get out your ocarina and play them a tune,hope they like it,they are so thick it might bamboozle them for a bit and do a disapperaing act

hopefully a feral pack doesn't get you,people are crazy in a mob,look at the london riots,absolute disgrace

I just don't understand what would fascinate a group to beat on a helpless man..

nature of the beast,young men can be pretty brutal

obviously not everyone is like that but an awful lot are

Sad FACE

Jumpin said:
I think that the US media should stop inciting people against China and Chinese. It's not like the rest of the world doesn't know what you conservative nutcases are up to; again.

This was not necessary.

By the way, does anyone know why these kids ganged up on him? Was it some sick sport, or was there some other reason?

Silver-Tiger said:
markers said:
That is horrible, I know how it feels to be on the receiving end of those type of 'fights' not fun at all. Any who it warrants jail time and, if under age, the parents should pay for any and all damages (medical, any damages to personal property, and not to forget the humiliation)

If it was up to me, each one gets beat to death by 7 guys. But maybe that's just me.

So essentially you're saying fight fire with fire? That's just not working that way. Nor would it benefit the victim or society.

Why does it have to benefit the society? And whos to say the victim would not feel gratifaction from it, feeling relieved. As I stated maybe that's just me.

Edit: Besides fighting fire with fire is a valid tactic. 

Around the Network

I've had this happen to me, roughly about the same numbers. The difference being drink was involved and it was not racially motivated. It doesn't matter how strong you are, with that many people hitting you, you end up on the ground.

It ended when I dislocated my kneecap and couldn't walk. Even in their drunken rage state they could tell I was seriously injured. A friend of mine also jumped in and nearly got knocked out, he ended up on the ground getting kicked in the head before they finally ran off. Not a pleasant experience, but it made me more aware of the real dangers of aggression and rage fueled by alcohol present in nightlife where I live. I mean I've been in plenty of fights before, but that was the first time I had been seriously injured.

I'm surprised the man in the video didn't get knocked out, and didn't get seriously injured. I was very glad to see he escaped (hopefully) at the end. I've no respect for any man who can't settle his own disputes personally, attacking with those numbers just marks them as cowards.

Wow that seems oddly reminiscent of the beginning of a bunch of martial arts movies.

On topic: Wow those kids are absolute scum. How the fuck can you kick a guy in the head repeatedly like that 7 on 1. And using the N word like that. Oh my blood is boiling. The victim showed resilience and restraint though.

Those kids need to go to jail. And for the love of God why do so many stupid people post videos of their stupidity on the internet? Why are people so obsessed with themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I was in a similar situation, but i was very lucky my attackers was weak and was able to defend myself. Perhaps he didn't see it, but I'd say he should have ran when he had the chance when he was on his two feet.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Wow

Cirio said:
By the way, does anyone know why these kids ganged up on him? Was it some sick sport, or was there some other reason?

Some said it's because he's a FoB.  (Fresh of the Boat - means just recently came to the US. Easy target to bully.)