By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever been the victim of a crime?

Well I saw an arson, and I think when I was young in India I saw a rape.

I was like ten and saw a young 20 something women walk, into a alley and heard a scream and yelling for a while then she came out half an hour latter crying and with her clothes somewhat ripped.

I was sitting outside of a business and I was not sure what I say so I did not say anything. It was not tell I was older I realized what I saw. Quite sad...

I think when she walked she smiled at me and even when she left she still gave a slight smile, so I assumed all was well. :(

Around the Network

Identity theft twice, once on my credit card once on my debit card. Credit card guys made it obvious: took their copy of my number to a grocery store and got like $600 in money orders, debit card group was a little more suave: they tacked a $40 charge onto my card with no description except a phone number, and when i called the number, they just claimed they were "accounts handling" and that they couldn't tell me what I had paid for. Looking up the phone number on the internet verified that many others had run into the same thing, where they were just trying to slip a small charge and hope you didn't notice

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

badgenome said:
Once when I was busy raping a guy, some asshole came along and nicked my wallet. What a jerk.

Sorry man, I needed the coin to buy a new WoW subscription....

OT:

Nope, not really, I prefer to do the petty thiefing and allow others to be the victim. Nothing recently though.

MrBubbles said:
highwaystar101 said:
Yeah, this kid on our street has burgled my house a few times. He's burgles other houses on the street too. He really should have had a jail sentence by now. He's on probation (I think that's the term), but that doesn't stop him roaming the street outside his house hurling abuse at his former victims when they pass by (although, for the time being, it has stopped him breaking into people's houses). He likes to blame the people he's burgled for his criminal record, like we're the grasses in the wrong.

I don't get why he does it either. He's from a middle class family that spoils the hell out of him, so I don't think money is the issue. But maybe that's the problem, he's spoiled to hell and I don't think he's ever understood the concept of "work", he just expects things to be given to him and when they're not given to him he thinks he has the right to just take them.

actually read an article recently about something like this. (from the uk as well).  the kid was being forced to write and apology letter to his victim and in the letter he started talking shit about the guy and how it was his fault for being an idiot and not locking his own door or something. (the letter was not delivered).

here i went and found the article even, if anyones interested:  ARTICLE

Yeah, I read about that too. It was nothing to do with me though. We lock our doors and windows and have a security system installed.

It turns out that he searched our back garden while when we were out though and managed to find where we keep the emergency key (which is in a damn hard place to find. He must of been at it for hours, or at least watched one of us find it). He broke in a couple of times that we didn't know about, although we did notice some things go missing. But when he first got caught though was when my brother was in the house, he faked an emergency and said he needed to use the phone... Suddenly we had "lost" two PDAs.

Some of the stuff he pulled with my neighbours were just fiendish though. Looking back, how he didn't do a stint in prison I'll never know.

yes! some sick SOAB stole my xbox

Around the Network

Thankfully not

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I've been mugged twice at work.

I've been robbed a couple times at work

I got stabbed once in the wrist at school with a pencil when I was in I think 4th or 5th grade. Nothing happened to the kid though.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

No, but my mother was carjacked in her driveway on New Year's Eve 2005.

Oh I forgot this one.

I was driving home back from work when I was 17 and I was stoped at a light.

A pedestrian (who was black) crossed the street went up to my window and tried opening the door!!

It appears car jackers try this as some people do not locked thier doors while driving.

I sped away by making a right turn into the other street and I think I injured him as I sped away.

Also in Grade 8, I used to ride my bike in my area all the time. There was these two guys (who were black again) who stoped me but I kept my distance. They said give me your bike. I said no and then they chased my  down and then threaten to perform a drive by against me.

I never rode my bike for years.

ALso in Grade 7, I was randomly attacked by a black kid at school for no reason. I was able to push him away and run. (lol people made the story that I fought against a gangster, so all the gangster brown kids were giving me props for no reason.)

my relations with young black guys is not good. I do have a great black friend. I am not racist but my past experiences have not been good. I understand its not fair to the community as I should automatically hate white people for being racist against me back when I was young.