By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever been the victim of a crime?

spurgeonryan said:
Update on my recent crime. Found it on craigs list. Arranging to meet at the local mcdonalds. When I see its mine I will snatch it and walk to the counter. Then I will call the cope to get them out of there. Will have someone outside to take there picture and say have fun in jail!

Should work?

Good luck with that!!!!

OT:

They've broken twice to my car, once they took my stereo, the other time, a stereo and the spare tire.

Once they broke my house. But that was an old house worker, 'cause she knew where the stuff was and only took some of my mother's jewels.

Finally I got a 3.5 years old $30 dollar cellphone with the screen completely tared apart and 1 button that didn't worked.

Of all my friend's I'm the one who has had it worst. I live in Mexico city. We've seen some improvance in security in the city.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Update on my recent crime. Found it on craigs list. Arranging to meet at the local mcdonalds. When I see its mine I will snatch it and walk to the counter. Then I will call the cope to get them out of there. Will have someone outside to take there picture and say have fun in jail!

Should work?

That sounds pretty awesome actually. Hope it works. Please film it and be safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Hit and run.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

spurgeonryan said:
Lol signal, there will be no video, just pictures of them being pissed! Sposed to meet tomorrow. So we will see.

Tagged to see how this ends

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I was robbed on a trip to Disneyland.

I arrived in Anaheim really late and after taking kids and wife to room I returned to my car to get luggage and two guys came up and robbed me of our clothes. Dumb asses missed the laptop bag, but we still had to go to Target and get new credit cards to buy clothes for trip. Cost me $800.

But I was alive and well to be with kids.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

7th grade - Someone stole my rare pokemon card :(

9th grade - Someone stole my graphing Calculator ($149.99).....bastards.

And that's what we call first-world problems.  

Yeah. Some old former 'friend' stole my Pokémon Gold copy. Luckily, I found it at his dad's store, so I brought my Gameboy color a few hour later to check the save file. The idiot had not even deleted it, so I brought it home and told my parents about the situation :')

No,but those restraining orders,issued bye all of those women,made me get the point. @@

Never had anything happen to me, or my immediate family. We live in a very low-crime area, however. I have distant family who have been burgled a few times, though.

Here's my post-code's crime report:

http://www.police.uk/crime/?q=Hullbridge,%20Essex%20SS5%206LT,%20UK#crimetypes/2012-04

21 crimes in the half-mile radius for the month of April, 2012.

For comparison, my Uni post-code:

http://www.police.uk/crime/?q=Canterbury,%20Kent%20CT2%208PG,%20UK#crimetypes/2012-04

171 crimes.

And, for shits and giggles, here's the crime report for Upper Clapton Road in Hackney, London

http://www.police.uk/crime/?q=London%20Borough%20of%20Hackney,%20London%20N16%200UL,%20UK#crimetypes/2012-04

1,237 crimes.

The guy came from behind, I didn't even notice him until he talked to me, told me ''don't run or i'll kill you'' walked by my side like nothing and ordered me to give him my cellphone while revealing a pistol on his pocket, fortunately i'm not the kind of person that gets nervous easily, i just took it out and gave it to him, he took it and said ''keep walking'' then he just turned around and walked away. It was like 11 am but there was no one else walking on the street and the guy was very calm so drivers didn't notice. It was the first (and so far only) time that happened to me, but unfortunately this happens all the time here in my country.