By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever been the victim of a crime?

I have had my car broken into.

I have also caught and stopped someone breaking into my girlfriends car.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Dr.Grass said:
spurgeonryan said:
Dr.Grass said:
1. 80GB IPOD

2. Uber Laptop

3. Wii + 4wiimotes/nunchucks/wm+ + Galaxy/NSMB/Metroid/Kart/Smash...12 games + 2 classic controllers

4. Broke into my car

5. Someone broke into my house while I was sleeping (almost killed him)

6. Mountain Bike

7. 3 x cellphones

... I live in South Africa.

Dr. Grass...it is not a crime to live in South Africa. Don't let anyone ever tell you that.

Bikes always seem to be a big item to steal. Not very expensive though.

Huh!? Are you serious with that first comment? I was implying that crime is a problem here... I love my country.

Mountain bikes can be more expensive than motorcars.

No I am sure you love your country. Just a small joke. Smalllllllll joke. sorry if it offended you or anything.

How much was your bike? :P

I thought it must be a joke :)

haha, actually my bike wasn't too expensive R2000 ~ $200 or so. I do know someone who has a bike worth over $6000 - the crazy idiot.

Too many time to count. Saddest one was my backpack... with my psp in it.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Bike stolen
Watch stolen
Attempt to fraud me crossing a border

Nothing serious

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I once lost a phone/had it stolen

Explanation: I forgot my cellphone once on a table at a restaurant, when I noticed that I didn't have it with me, I went straight back there but it was gone

Around the Network

Yeah, this kid on our street has burgled my house a few times. He's burgles other houses on the street too. He really should have had a jail sentence by now. He's on probation (I think that's the term), but that doesn't stop him roaming the street outside his house hurling abuse at his former victims when they pass by (although, for the time being, it has stopped him breaking into people's houses). He likes to blame the people he's burgled for his criminal record, like we're the grasses in the wrong.

I don't get why he does it either. He's from a middle class family that spoils the hell out of him, so I don't think money is the issue. But maybe that's the problem, he's spoiled to hell and I don't think he's ever understood the concept of "work", he just expects things to be given to him and when they're not given to him he thinks he has the right to just take them.

Victims ? , aren't we all?

i had a guy on drugs once trying to steal my car while i filled it up on the station. we wrestled a bit for the key i didn't let go, until other people from inside came out. he started fighting them and throwing things off shelves inside the station and eventually ran away before the police arrived.

he pulled another guy out of his car on a parking lot in front of a supermarket, they caught him eventually in Germany on his way to the Netherlands where he supposedly wanted to become a sailor to start a new life.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

highwaystar101 said:
Yeah, this kid on our street has burgled my house a few times. He's burgles other houses on the street too. He really should have had a jail sentence by now. He's on probation (I think that's the term), but that doesn't stop him roaming the street outside his house hurling abuse at his former victims when they pass by (although, for the time being, it has stopped him breaking into people's houses). He likes to blame the people he's burgled for his criminal record, like we're the grasses in the wrong.

I don't get why he does it either. He's from a middle class family that spoils the hell out of him, so I don't think money is the issue. But maybe that's the problem, he's spoiled to hell and I don't think he's ever understood the concept of "work", he just expects things to be given to him and when they're not given to him he thinks he has the right to just take them.

actually read an article recently about something like this. (from the uk as well).  the kid was being forced to write and apology letter to his victim and in the letter he started talking shit about the guy and how it was his fault for being an idiot and not locking his own door or something. (the letter was not delivered).

here i went and found the article even, if anyones interested:  ARTICLE

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Once when I was busy raping a guy, some asshole came along and nicked my wallet. What a jerk.