By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising, Diablo III, C&C: Generals 2, Last of Us, Epic's new game and more trailers UP! - MGRising: Revengeance trailer added!

Tagged games:

O my The Last Of Us looks amazing!

When ND's name came up, just wow. This studio created a second team to work on this game since 2006 AND put an Easter Egg in Uncharted for TLOU without anyone noticing until now.

Also the graphics look GREAT! I know it is not gameplay but atleast in-engine. All I need know is to know who I play as in the game and how do I play.

MGS:R(what is the name in the trailer, Metelage:Rising Revengance?) Looks cool with cutting people up like fruit ninja.

Everything else also looks good, except Spiderman, and Transormers. May someone try to convince me why this is a good trailer? To me it is lame looking.

Around the Network

Compared to the last year VGA, this one was pretty good.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Diablo III and Bioshock Infinite look awesome!

Tagged for later viewing.

Signature goes here!

Good for Mass Effect 3 and Alan Wake for showing actual gameplay. You know...the thing that matters.

Rest are just CGI fodder...lame,

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Good for Mass Effect 3 and Alan Wake for showing actual gameplay. You know...the thing that matters.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that The Last Of Us was in-game based on a few sources I read a few hours ago.

Too lazy to post links, so just go read up on it ;P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
disolitude said:

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that The Last Of Us was in-game based on a few sources I read a few hours ago.

gameplay not ingame

as in you know what you see when you are moving the controller.

i was actually interested to see Generals 2's gameplay, i mean what the fuck they shown NOTHING , and its made by bioware so its worrying that its not going to be an RTS? =s

hatmoza said:
disolitude said:

Lets not fall for this "in game" hype rumor for the 100th time. Its a modified game engine cut scene which was polished to look as spiffy as possible. It isn't rendered on the fly...and even if it was it still doesn't show gameplay. I have no clue what that game is play like. So I can't get hyped for it.

I just saw Metal Gear Rising trailer...thats a how a trailer needs to be made for me to be hype about a game. Gameplay looks awesome.

other then the obvious titles, really interested in Fornite. Scavange during the day, make your base, and survival the night. Unless there are some lame limitations it could be an awsome game.

disolitude said:

1. If you aren't excited by that Transformers trailer, CGI or not, I don't want to know yew.

2. What part of the Bioshock trailer was CGI?